Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

***OFFICIAL BRING A SNICKERS THREAD***

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 pm

We call upon everyone to bring a bar of Snickers to each game and more importantly to the stands, ready to launch at any player (home or away - naming no-one :D ) whos not cutting their jibba jabba and is rolling around on the floor pathetically.

How funny would that be...10,000 Snickers being thrown on the pitch, gotta be done! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ***OFFICIAL BRING A SNICKERS THREAD***

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Hardly constructive is it. We need to get behind the team not on their backs

Lifes all about perspective though init... appreciate yours but if you're making reference to how constructive we could/ should be then it may well diffuse alot of tension around the ground due to the fact it would raise a few laughs?

It would be funny as fu*k mun :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:20 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
JonScam wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Hardly constructive is it. We need to get behind the team not on their backs

Lifes all about perspective though init... appreciate yours but if you're making reference to how constructive we could/ should be then it may well diffuse alot of tension around the ground due to the fact it would raise a few laughs?

It would be funny as fu*k mun :D

I envisage Bothroyd throwing a strop and playing worse. He is the type of player that thrives on praise and we need to get behind him as he is crucial to us going up this season. :ayatollah:

True true...i'm sorry but i'd still love to see it though. Maybe just me being a di*khead though??? :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:39 pm

just take your snicker bar,shut up and erm throw them at me,i do love a snicker :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:01 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Let's leave it til the last home game when we are celebrating automatic promotion :ayatollah:

Deal...as long as it happens! Haha :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

krab wrote:

just take your snicker bar,shut up and erm throw them at me,i do love a snicker :D :D :D :ayatollah:

:lol: Have you seen how small the little fuckers are now though...you'll need more than one! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

You would end up with a ten year ban :shock: :o . Perhaps you could WHISPER to them instead . Not like some players who run a MARATHON all game. But you cant blame Bothroyd when he takes a CRUNCHIE tackle and ends up a DOUBLE DECKER on the floor ROLO over and over . Then the Physio runs on holding 2 FINGERS and Jay says i would rather 4 FINGERS it would fit better :lol: :lol:.
I will get my coat again the men in white coats are calling around later :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You would end up with a ten year ban :shock: :o . Perhaps you could WHISPER to them instead . Not like some players who run a MARATHON all game. But you cant blame Bothroyd when he takes a CRUNCHIE tackle and ends up a DOUBLE DECKER on the floor ROLO over and over . Then the Physio runs on holding 2 FINGERS and Jay says i would rather 4 FINGERS it would fit better :lol: :lol:.
I will get my coat again the men in white coats are calling around later :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clearly well thought out :lol:

I trust we have your support in the Snickers campaign then :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Don't let them land near Chops or Beast ;) ;)

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Don't let them land near Chops or Beast ;) ;)

:lol: anything to boost team morale :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 pm

I Thought it was quite funny :lol: :ayatollah:

Simon(Ely Blue) loosen up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 pm

JonScam wrote:

Promotion bonuses of 3000 mini Snickers bars per man should ensure promotion

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:00 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
JonScam wrote:

Promotion bonuses of 3000 mini Snickers bars per man should ensure promotion

:lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Unless Jones takes a commission for himself :(

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Im firing off an e-mail to whoever makes them to suggest they put a stall by the old Ninian gates for pre-match sales. Hopefully they will give me a couple of free boxes so i can bribe Jonesy etc into arranging for one of my kids to be a match day mascot - win win init :D