Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trains To Paddington For Millwall

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi lads, just wondered what time trains we are all getting to Paddington for the Millwall game ? Me and 3 mates are on the 8.25 am from Cardiff Central so any one else on our train? Terry. :ayatollah:

Re: Trains To Paddington For Millwall

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Jealous reading this, dim dollar as per usual. Having 3 kids 3 and under seriously disrupts your away travel

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

JonScam wrote:Jealous reading this, dim dollar as per usual. Having 3 kids 3 and under seriously disrupts your away travel

3 kids 3 and under,surprised you've got time too log on :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Can't see many families making this train trip!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 pm

8:22

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Yeah, I mean't 8.22 am! See you on there we will be the ones with all the cans of bow! Terry :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 pm

train to millwall you lads on a death wish :lol: :lol: been there done that cant run like i used to think i will stick to the coach :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:03 pm

We have no intention of running mate! :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Dont worry i got my machetti all nice and carved and ready to swing !

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:
JonScam wrote:Jealous reading this, dim dollar as per usual. Having 3 kids 3 and under seriously disrupts your away travel

3 kids 3 and under,surprised you've got time too log on :D

Haha, im home ill from work ruff as fuk so im given a bit of free time upstairs by the Missus + i post on here from my phone :D

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Love your avatar mate God how I miss the Grange End!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

trip to the wall is awesome and one that most of us remember for ever. I can't go but remember stepping on to south bermondsey station platform seeing all the riot vans, riot police, millwall and also police helicopter! Can't remember which fan was wearing the "scream" mask but we were all buzzing with excitement....awesome day and the quality we had out would've taken millwall even though we were heavily out numbered.

luvs it!