Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To those that went to palace

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Did any1 else notice the lack of bothroyd going down easy maby he is listening to his critics or was I missing him going down ? :ayatollah:

Re: To those that went to palace

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 pm

I did, he went down once of any note for treatment and got plenty of stick for it :roll:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Gotta be good news. Reads this board every day apparently. Great player.Stay on ur fuckin feet. We love u Jay. Really, we all do
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I did, he went down once of any note for treatment and got plenty of stick for it :roll:

That's the only time I can remember him going down then coming over by the city fans I for 1 was expecting a clap for him but only for people to shout stay on your feet you Cnut :shock:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:52 pm

CCFC CRUMPY wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I did, he went down once of any note for treatment and got plenty of stick for it :roll:

That's the only time I can remember him going down then coming over by the city fans I for 1 was expecting a clap for him but only for people to shout stay on your feet you Cnut :shock:

like :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

CCFC CRUMPY wrote:

Either a lot of people called him that or you were stood by me. Called a tw@t and a C*nt and he clearly heard.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:32 pm

''apparently bothroyd comes on here after every game''
:lol: no wonder no one claps us after games if they are coming on here to read all the abuse they get off some people

did anyone see keinan come over at the end .
was he being appreciative to our support :?
or did he come over to speak to someone in hs family

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:35 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:''apparently bothroyd comes on here after every game''
:lol: no wonder no one claps us after games if they are coming on here to read all the abuse they get off some people

did anyone see keinan come over at the end .
was he being appreciative to our support :?
or did he come over to speak to someone in hs family

he was appreciative and it was no one in his family. the people he was speaking to people who write on here, just regualar fans :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 pm

fair play too him then its nice to see not every players up their own arse and regard themselves to special to speak to fans :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Keinan was the only one (although Claire says otherwise) that came over at the end to support our support.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 pm

only saw keinan

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:32 pm

All the players came over at the end fair play Fat boy Jones just walked off.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 pm

No he went over Jay style when we was one down and were in possession and the referee blew up so he could get some TLC of the Physio but got up as he arrived so he did get abuse for that. :o But he just wasn't in the game and i aint gonna boo him for that. It is when he can't be arsed

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 pm

I obviously missed that then

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Whenever teams come down here they always make a point of clapping their fans win lose or draw, and its very rare that our boys show any appreciation, just clap from the centre circle. Disrespectful to everyone who has paid good money to follow the team