Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOE LEDLEY

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:15 pm

How can people be glad his house got trashed on this board makes me sick he was with are club for a long time and always gave 100% .

Re: JOE LEDLEY

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

birchblue wrote:How can people be glad his house got trashed on this board makes me sick he was with are club for a long time and always gave 100% .

not my favourite player towards the end,but no one deserves to have this done,its an invasion :( :( :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 pm

agree, not nice at all,

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:23 pm

birchblue wrote:How can people be glad his house got trashed on this board makes me sick he was with are club for a long time and always gave 100% .

Jason, Sickening.

They would not like it.
Our Fans are so thickle .

Joe virtually got driven out of Cardiff by the Riddler then DJ.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:25 pm

i met joe and a few of his mates in lloyds bar a couple of years ago and fair play hes was a genuine nice guy i bought him a drink and i had a picture with him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nobody deserves too have they're house trashed except for peodofiles and rapists :evil:
Last edited by ristey1927 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Annis thats the whole problem with are club the spirit has died to many fickle fans who dont really care about the club.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm

ristey1927 wrote:i met joe and a few of his mates in lloyds bar a couple of years ago and fair play hes was a genuine nice guy i bought him a drink and i had a picture with him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nobody deserves too have they're house trashed except for peodofiles and rapists :evil:

I TOTALLY AGREE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: