Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any chance we can all forget our differences for the next 10

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Games and give unconditional support to players and management alike.

If we really really want to push our team to the top thats the only way we can help.

Hold the criticism of the manager until after May, stop booing players, support players and encourage them when things arent going their way - after may many will be gone anyway.

Be great if the fans can really get behind the side now and play our part. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: any chance we can all forget our differences for the next 10

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:50 pm

errr. no. ive cancelled my season ticket with zebra and will refuse to pay any more moremoney to that club. i question their direction. my hard earned money is now officially going on my families future.
and before anyone has a go i have been going since 1988. ive spent enough.
i have always supported DJ, but ive turned to the dark side now and believe he is not the man to take us on to the next level.
you dont have to go to church to be religious and thats the option ive now taken. love cardiff city and will come on this mb everyday but the fuckers are not taking any more money from me.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

fully agree as long as everyone tries to perform to the best of their abilities and give their all then we cant complain.that includes us the supporters,lets all sing our heads off and drive the team on to the prem.we are in touching distance so cmon lads lets fookin do it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm

love the enthusiasm tho boys. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 pm

... Cardiff CITY! ... lalalaaaa
:ayatollah:

i'm up for chanting davey jones barmy army next ten games regardless of current form , suppose its gotta give the team a better sense of well being. then being called cunts

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 pm

but how many more times FFS!! The first half against palace was a joke - we all agree on that. The players and up beat people on this MB ask us to support the boys and get behind the team............all I am asking for is 90 mins of 100% effort from our team which doesn't appear to be happening.

I have no grudge with any fan that no longer wants to support our "boys" until our "boys" hold up their end of the bargain and perform.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 pm

blue for you wrote:but how many more times FFS!! The first half against palace was a joke - we all agree on that. The players and up beat people on this MB ask us to support the boys and get behind the team............all I am asking for is 90 mins of 100% effort from our team which doesn't appear to be happening.

I have no grudge with any fan that no longer wants to support our "boys" until our "boys" hold up their end of the bargain and perform.

Is it the case that they arent trying ?

Im not so sure, Jay has always looked a lazy so-and-so, but against Ipswich the likes of jET, McPhail, McNaughton were out on their feet at the end.

Against ipswich we were u lucky, I wasnt at palace, but from what i heard on the radoi and reports i've read we deserved something and it wasnt down to lack of effort.

We arent going to mhelp the team by whingin.

As for Nugent. Good on you, I'd rather you did support from afar rather than go to the games if thats how you feel. At least that way it doesnt rub off on the players. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Interesting to read about someone not spending another penny on the club. I can understand that. I have been to all the league games this season and I can honestly say the team have got it right for a handful of those games. Cant really say that is a good return for my money. Adding to that DJ comes out with the remark that the fans booing could derail the team. Hence why I can understand Nugent factor here.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 pm

As much as I agree with you Tim,that we must support our club, so where and how do I/we vent our frustrations, when you can see things going against us. We all have a view on who should and who should not be playing tatics and need to get these of our chest ,and cannot wait till it is to late, as well you know the passion for our club football is great. I will support our club till the very end but I will reserve the right to criticize when I feel it necessary. Maybe if Dave Jones came across with more passion and seems to come across as angry as we are when we loose to Ipswich and Palace, games that we should have won with the squad that we have.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:As much as I agree with you Tim,that we must support our club, so where and how do I/we vent our frustrations, when you can see things going against us. We all have a view on who should and who should not be playing tatics and need to get these of our chest ,and cannot wait till it is to late, as well you know the passion for our club football is great. I will support our club till the very end but I will reserve the right to criticize when I feel it necessary. Maybe if Dave Jones came across with more passion and seems to come across as angry as we are when we loose to Ipswich and Palace, games that we should have won with the squad that we have.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

On here mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Too late cto change anything at the club now. Its up with Jones and the players we've got - or not and many of them will go anyway.

Lets back them at the games and if they fail we can give them the grief on here and after. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Tim

Thats All I Will Say in there

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39194 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I GIVE 100% SUPPORT DURING THE GAMES, NEVER BOO Or GET ON THEIR BACKS.

Its about time Dave Jones changed his attitude :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: