Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plymouth Argyle

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Has you may know Argyle are in admin and our manager Peter Reid as donated hid FA Cup runner up medal to raise funds for us at a auction on the 24th of this month and also paid the heating bill before Christmas and me and my mate as thought about raising funds to buy the medal to give back to him and also the money will go to the club so I know its a big ask but just wonder if any one would like to donate money I would be very grateful if you can you can get back to me via here or my e-mail coathyplymouth@live.co.uk thanks very much

Re: Plymouth Argyle

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Good luck Kev, hate to see clubs in trouble as we were recently. Work in Plymouth a lot and have some good friends there. Yes we have a certain rivalry but that all gets brushed aside in situations like this! Oh and suggest you lose Ridsdale if you want to get out of the mess ;)

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 pm

argylekev wrote:Has you may know Argyle are in admin and our manager Peter Reid as donated hid FA Cup runner up medal to raise funds for us at a auction on the 24th of this month and also paid the heating bill before Christmas and me and my mate as thought about raising funds to buy the medal to give back to him and also the money will go to the club so I know its a big ask but just wonder if any one would like to donate money I would be very grateful if you can you can get back to me via here or my e-mail coathyplymouth@live.co.uk thanks very much

I will answer with four words and a smiley - Peter Ridsdale!!! - good luck!!! :ayatollah: oh google the name Peter Ridsdale - feel sorry for you mate

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 pm

I know what he is like after what he done with you and Leeds I know he's got a trick up his sleeve he as left the club a few times and come back he will most probably buy us at the last minute

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 pm

argylekev wrote:I know what he is like after what he done with you and Leeds I know he's got a trick up his sleeve he as left the club a few times and come back he will most probably buy us at the last minute

With what Chief when he left us he was flat broke owing Hundreds of thousands to the Tax man. When he left he left in a Mini no Joke. Good Luck mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: