Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stuff the teams around us!!!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:48 am

I couldn't give a toss about the teams around us all that matters now is that we take each game as it comes and get a result let the other teams worry about about us we need to get behind all of the players and supporting them from now until the end of the season we've got the squad to take us up lets start believing in them this is our year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Stuff the teams around us!!!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:07 am

ccfcninian wrote:I couldn't give a toss about the teams around us all that matters now is that we take each game as it comes and get a result let the other teams worry about about us we need to get behind all of the players and supporting them from now until the end of the season we've got the squad to take us up lets start believing in them this is our year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:39 am

ccfcninian wrote:I couldn't give a toss about the teams around us all that matters now is that we take each game as it comes and get a result let the other teams worry about about us we need to get behind all of the players and supporting them from now until the end of the season we've got the squad to take us up lets start believing in them this is our year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Worrying about other teams will just do your nut in. Every team in this league can beat each other. Just look at the results in the last two games. The best we can do now is get behind the team and for the team to show their true potential and get the results.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:53 am

Stephen Bywater... is that you??? :D

I agree. If we just focus on our race then see what happens come the final day in May.