Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NOW DAVE JONES HOW ABOUT YOU AND THE "

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:49 am

" NOW DAVE JONES HOW ABOUT YOU AND THE TEAM " Delivering us the Fans Back to Back Victories against Lowly Barnsley and Mid Table Millwall.

You've had your continual rants Blaming The Media/Mb's and Cardiff City Fans All Season every time we loose a game.

How about You and the Team finally turning up for the matches and earn your wages and Thank Cardiff City's Loyal Support for turning up week in week out in their Thousands, spending their hard earned money/taking time of work and travelling thousands of miles so far this season Supporting Our Team and go out there and play for 90mins plus and finally play to the standard our Players are capable of and you Man Manage them for the entire time. We've given up on hoping that you would finally recognise we exist, We will just take the Wins now, were not interested in pretty football, just a battling team with Guts/Backbone/Passion and a never say die attitude.

WE WILL BE THERE ONCE AGAIN ON SUNDAY IN OUR THOUSANDS SUPPORTING THE BLUEBIRDS v BARNSLEY BUT WE ALSO NEED YOU AND THE TEAM TO BE THERE AS WELL.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " NOW DAVE JONES HOW ABOUT YOU AND THE "

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:55 am

Well said Annis i echo those comments and if the Players show passion and 100% effort from the kick off i think it will make an hell of a difference to the atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 am

blueheaven wrote:Well said Annis i echo those comments and if the Players show passion and 100% effort from the kick off i think it will make an hell of a difference to the atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also If they came out and went over to the fans, rallying them on, we really would be in this together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Well said Annis i echo those comments and if the Players show passion and 100% effort from the kick off i think it will make an hell of a difference to the atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also If they came out and went over to the fans, rallying them on, we really would be in this together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This is his biggest fault - he has got to come out and rally the troops :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:09 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

This is his biggest fault - he has got to come out and rally the troops :ayatollah:

He has been asked time and time again to, but DJ ignores everyone.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:14 am

well said Annis ........ and when was the last time a City player came over to the crowd to gee us up etc ? Apart from the odd ayatollah we need players especially those on the wings and the goalie to be very interactive with us the fans , players in the past have done nit so why not this current lot ????

being positive .................

City 3 - 0 Barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:21 am

Vintage 63 wrote:well said Annis ........ and when was the last time a City player came over to the crowd to gee us up etc ? :

Gerrard last year against Leicester was getting the crowd going all game, he's a real fans player in my eyes. And look what happened lol

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:23 am

I got a card today of DJ and Cardiff City ! saying that you for your support in these hard times, My self and the player would like to thank you and colin the Dachshund. We look forward to back to back wins and PS if there is any spelling mistakes in this letter , ITS NOT MY FAULT , ITS THE TYPE WRITER :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:26 am

Well said Annis. :ayatollah:

Is now all about guts, determination, passion and the will to win. We are all in this together, and if the players and fans stick together.

We are going up :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:40 am

Personally, I feel if we don't win this match and those around us win their respective matches then I feel our automatic hopes are all but over. Barnsley really is a side we need to take points from, I don't care if we play pretty football we just need to win it.

God only knows how much I'm hoping Bellamy isn't played in the middle again. It clearly is not working for us.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:40 am

I have stated my feelings before on here with reference to Sam Hammam, but one thing I will say for the fella he would have the whole of South Wales in a frenzy now. Rallying everybody for the final push, he would be doing BBC and ITV news, SW Echo,Western Mail etc etc

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:45 am

NO EXCUSES.

Yet again, you will know how the other matches in the division have gone. In all cases, we MUST win in order to get momentum going. Hands out of pockets time Jones.

If only the players knew what geeing the fans up would achieve.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:50 am

We need the team to be set up to our strengths and really have the guts to have a real go at sides. This will then lift the crowd which then should lift the players. If then we don't get a automatic place it least then we said we give it our best shot. The last thing we is some half hearted performances and everyone saying 'Ifs' and 'Buts'

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 am

baker wrote:Personally, I feel if we don't win this match and those around us win their respective matches then I feel our automatic hopes are all but over. Barnsley really is a side we need to take points from, I don't care if we play pretty football we just need to win it.

God only knows how much I'm hoping Bellamy isn't played in the middle again. It clearly is not working for us.

Very true. I am worried about Barnsley though because didn't they take points off us last season with Daniel Bogdanovic dominating???

This is far from a gimme but you are right, we need to win this game if we are looking at automatics. Time to take the bull by the horns.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Can you just imagine if Bellamy and a few others came upto the touchline encouraging the fans to get behind them and sing, what a reaction that would get i bet the CCS would be bouncing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:35 am

Good shout Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 am

BluBluBluArmy wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:well said Annis ........ and when was the last time a City player came over to the crowd to gee us up etc ? :

Gerrard last year against Leicester was getting the crowd going all game, he's a real fans player in my eyes. And look what happened lol

Say what you like about Gerrard (and a lot of people on here gave him plenty of shit about weight etc) he opitomises the battling spirit that we are all now so desperate to see from the team.

If I had the choice of a team of 11 battlers or 11 super skilled players who show less passion and whinge when things don't go their way give me the battlers every time, nothing gets the crowd going more than a big crunching tackle IMO and a player that chases back and hounds the opposition every time they have the ball, people like Gerrard, Johnson etc.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:36 pm

All I want is an early goal and we'll see the pressure released off the players and the crowd and this should relax them and spur them on.

How about a streaky goal off Quinn's @rse through their keepers's legs.

I don't care how it goes in, so long as it does and we don't hit the bar/post, have goals chalked off or missed pens.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:37 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:
BluBluBluArmy wrote:

Say what you like about Gerrard (and a lot of people on here gave him plenty of shit about weight etc) he opitomises the battling spirit that we are all now so desperate to see from the team.

If I had the choice of a team of 11 battlers or 11 super skilled players who show less passion and whinge when things don't go their way give me the battlers every time, nothing gets the crowd going more than a big crunching tackle IMO and a player that chases back and hounds the opposition every time they have the ball, people like Gerrard, Johnson etc.

we need a team of super kevs :D

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:40 pm

BluBluBluArmy wrote:

Fair play, Gerrard was trying to lift the fans at Wembley while he wasn't even on the pitch! I remember him kicking the water bottles over when they scored, the only real passion in a blue shirt I saw all day!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:00 pm

WERE SUPPOSE TO BE IN THIS ALL TOGETHER, REM THAT DAVE JONES and OUR TEAM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Totally agree,players have to acknowledge the tremendous effort the fans give for the team.Also agree about Anthony Gerrard our best centre half having rave reviews at Hull,watched him at Wembley in play offs and he was devastated when we lost, he is now in a partership with Jack Hobbs who could be one of the best pair in the championship, I wish they had been ours throughout the season. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]" NOW DAVE JONES HOW ABOUT YOU AND THE TEAM " Delivering us the Fans Back to Back Victories against Lowly Barnsley and Mid Table Millwall.

You've had your continual rants Blaming The Media/Mb's and Cardiff City Fans All Season every time we loose a game.

How about You and the Team finally turning up for the matches and earn your wages and Thank Cardiff City's Loyal Support for turning up week in week out in their Thousands, spending their hard earned money/taking time of work and travelling thousands of miles so far this season Supporting Our Team and go out there and play for 90mins plus and finally play to the standard our Players are capable of and you Man Manage them for the entire time. We've given up on hoping that you would finally recognise we exist, We will just take the Wins now, were not interested in pretty football, just a battling team with Guts/Backbone/Passion and a never say die attitude.

WE WILL BE THERE ONCE AGAIN ON SUNDAY IN OUR THOUSANDS SUPPORTING THE BLUEBIRDS v BARNSLEY BUT WE ALSO NEED YOU AND THE TEAM TO BE THERE AS WELL.

Well said sir........

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

i honestly dont feel part of the cardiff city family anymore,i feel like a customer in tesco when i visit C.C.S no contact with anyone.i give my card to a machine and i go through the turnstile.but to see the team support us for a change would be nice,maybe one day it will happpen :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:51 pm

krab wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i honestly dont feel part of the cardiff city family anymore,i feel like a customer in tesco when i visit C.C.S no contact with anyone.i give my card to a machine and i go through the turnstile.but to see the team support us for a change would be nice,maybe one day it will happpen :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Kevin Thats exactly how I feel.
And in My OPINION 3 people at the top helped ruin the Clubs closeness and atmosphere.
Gethin Jenkins/Wayne Nash and Dave Jones.
Just my opinion.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Give the wanker 2 games to save his job, may be then he will start taking promotion seriously rather than blaming anyone who has 'dared' to question his daft selection and tactical decisions for our current slump.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Give the wanker 2 games to save his job, may be then he will start taking promotion seriously rather than blaming anyone who has 'dared' to question his daft selection and tactical decisions for our current slump.

I Agree.

Also in my opinion IF HE LOST THE NEXT 2 GAMES, then maybe Terry Burton should take over till the end of the season.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:15 am

Annis I totally agree.

The players need to interact with the fans a lot more. Some of them appear to be almost scared to look at the fans. If only they embraced us a bit more we would all reap the benefits. As for DJ, to be honest, I'm past caring, he's a lost cause.

I was annoyed that DJ again blamed the fans after the Ipswich game, saying that we booed the team after the game AND at half time. Is this guy for real? Why the hell would we have booed at half time after one of the most dominant 45 mins i've seen for a long time, its bullshit. As for the boos at full time. I believe they were directed at DJ for again making subs with minutes to go, much too late to affect the game.

If he's just gonna moan and blame everyone else, I'd rather he said nothing. He's not helping. Was it the fans fault on tuesday as well? I think not.

Although I think that DJ is lost to the fans I think we can still have a big affect on the players. So lets get the singing and chanting going, get the players motivated ourselves and roar Cardiff City into the Premiership. BLOOO AAARMY
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Give the wanker 2 games to save his job, may be then he will start taking promotion seriously rather than blaming anyone who has 'dared' to question his daft selection and tactical decisions for our current slump.

I Agree.

Also in my opinion IF HE LOST THE NEXT 2 GAMES, then maybe Terry Burton should take over till the end of the season.

If the club wants to go up and we lose our next two games then dramatic action is required and as far as I am concenred that is what will be needed.