Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY BOTHROYD

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 am

Before I start I know he has been playing like a t**t but in my opinion could be the key player in the last 10 games of the season if we can get Jay firng again like the start of the season I believe we will finish in 2nd! So don't get on his back but chant his name he loves us as city fans and I believe we could give him the boost he needs so come on Bluebirds Jay Bothryod , Jay Bothroyd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JAY BOTHROYD

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:53 am

trotskie wrote:Before I start I know he has been playing like a t**t but in my opinion could be the key player in the last 10 games of the season if we can get Jay firng again like the start of the season I believe we will finish in 2nd! So don't get on his back but chant his name he loves us as city fans and I believe we could give him the boost he needs so come on Bluebirds Jay Bothryod , Jay Bothroyd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:54 am

Jay everyone in the stadium knows how good you are over the next 10 games we need you and the rest of the guys fired up so we can reach the Premiership. If you get us there you all will go down in City folklore.

COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS PLAY WITH PASSION AND FIRE IN YOUR BELLIES AND WE'LL GET THERE. YOU HAVE THE TALENT TO STEAMROLLER SIDES SO GO OUT THERE AND PROVE IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 am

Jay, it's simple... just play your football and enjoy it. f**k looking for free kicks and penalties, that trick isn't working. Just be the player you can be. Our destiny can be decided by you. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:27 pm

trotskie wrote:Before I start I know he has been playing like a t**t but in my opinion could be the key player in the last 10 games of the season if we can get Jay firng again like the start of the season I believe we will finish in 2nd! So don't get on his back but chant his name he loves us as city fans and I believe we could give him the boost he needs so come on Bluebirds Jay Bothryod , Jay Bothroyd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you the man himself :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Hope he proves me wrong but Jay is a bottler, we all know what he can do but he wont come good , look at last years play off defeat ive had it on good authority he bottled it big time, all week he was struggling with an injury and it was agreed if he pulled up he would have a jab to get him through the game but he refused point blank on the day, In the dressing room at the end of the game Mark Hudson and him had a right go, Has i said i hope to god he proves me wrong but im affraid to say he is a BOTTLER Please Please Please prove me wrong Jay