Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vinnie Jones - New City Manager?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 am

Watch this Youtube clip of Vinnie doing a half time team talk recently! Amazing! If only we had passion and common sense like that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8CIXcUQ8w

Re: Vinnie Jones - New City Manager?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 am

would love vinnie jones to be our boss takes no shit and would show plenty of passion not like our tart who keeps is hands in his pockets 24/7 :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:40 am

Hahaha, 'win the f*cking header or get the f**k off'... was he talking to Bothroyd? :D

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:44 am

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, 'win the f*cking header or get the f**k off'... was he talking to Bothroyd? :D

would soon sort him out :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:44 am

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, 'win the f*cking header or get the f**k off'... was he talking to Bothroyd? :D

ha ha DJ should get a cigar and a whiskey and just play that video before the game on Sunday! Job done!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:53 am

quality. i hope for the that guy sake he won a header, or the sun went behind a cloud :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:54 am

fair play its quality lol scare the shit out of our team they be scared to go in 1-0 down at half time :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:57 am

"I tell you something right f*cking now, my moneys on them to win this f*cking game, unless you can show me one bit of f*cking character, and looking round here right now I would have money on them, unless you wankers can pull yourselves out of f*cking bed, and get in here , work hard, and win the f*cking ball, and pass the ball"

How many times have we needed DJ to say these exact words this season? Scary!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Dont waste my time on a Sunday wanking me off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:20 pm

quality. wouldnt see bothroyd diving anymore

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:20 pm

would love that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:42 pm

:ayatollah: we need him now to wake up the team from the dave jones trance

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Hmm, Hollywood based movie star to City manager... I'm not seeing it to be honest.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Watch this Youtube clip of Vinnie doing a half time team talk recently! Amazing! If only we had passion and common sense like that!

The only chance you will ever get Vinny or someone like him is if SAM HAMMAM WAS HERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:51 pm

greattuff from vinny :ayatollah: get him on at half time...or the touchline and let him speak his mind :lol: bothroyd will shit himself

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 pm

I bloody hate Vinny tbh.

I wouldn't want to see him or someone like Dennis Wise anywhere near our club.

On a similar topic of people I wouldn't like to see involved with Cardiff City, I saw Razor Ruddock in Culverhouse Cross this morning. anyone know what he was doing in our fine City ?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:Watch this Youtube clip of Vinnie doing a half time team talk recently! Amazing! If only we had passion and common sense like that!

The only chance you will ever get Vinny or someone like him is if SAM HAMMAM WAS HERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he shows the passion i like to see.. players on the pitch would see him fuming and would move up a gear instead of looking at jones and thinking he dont seem bothered his hands are in his pockets and hes leaning on the dugout :roll:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:49 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:I bloody hate Vinny tbh.

I wouldn't want to see him or someone like Dennis Wise anywhere near our club.

On a similar topic of people I wouldn't like to see involved with Cardiff City, I saw Razor Ruddock in Culverhouse Cross this morning. anyone know what he was doing in our fine City ?

Probably doing an after dinner speaking do as he's now on the circuit, Saw him last year at a Bridgend Street FC Awards Night :ayatollah: