Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club shop busy

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 pm

went in earlier, but fair play they have a lot of replica shirt stock in, and quite a bit of other stuff as well. There are loads of extra replica kits behind the counter as well.

BUT - I imagine it will be very busy tomorrow, so get in today if you can. You can get your season tickets re-newed at the same time !!!!

good hunting !

Re: Club shop busy

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:06 pm

replica shirts £10 each or 2 for £15, bargain, but I never wait till this late to buy a shirt.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Very busy today, I went online last night to order shirts and shorts for me and the kids for our holiday end June and collected this morning.Bargain prices thats why they are flying out the door. :ayatollah:
Holiday time abroad is the only time i wear a replica shirt, It gets you noticed among other fans :D :ayatollah:
And when in the pool the bluebird tattoo on my arm causes attention :lol: Cant get away from a city fan :)

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:45 pm

got the away top already but defo going to get the home top tomorrow. can't miss out!! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Popped in this morning, starting to get busy at 9am. 300 Internet orders received overnight and they had boxes of shirts behind the counter.

Plenty of bargains and my boy is decked out in plenty of city stuff for the rest of the summer so he's happy. Treated myself to an away shirt as well. Saved about £200 quid on the normal retail prices that I could have paid overall..... :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Does that include season tkt discount?