Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I DONT WANT QPR TO BE DOCKED POINTS!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:09 pm

if we aint good enough to get promoted in our own right then we dont deserve to get promoted at all .... we have the players to do it and they should man up and deliever ... not only that but why should qpr players and fans be penalized because of some crooked people at the top? we`ve had our share of crooks over the last few years too, with sam and peter doing their best to try and get us into admin! ... come on city fans that second spot is up for grabs, so lets get behind the boys sunday and grab it! :ayatollah: bloooooooooooooooooooooooobirds!

Re: I DONT WANT QPR TO BE DOCKED POINTS!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:11 pm

we just got to concentrate on ourselves cmon lads 8 wins a draw and 1 defeat and a few other results go our way we will finish 2nd by 1 point :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:34 pm

i agree, i dont want to see any teams going up on false pretences.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:40 pm

AHERNE wrote:if we aint good enough to get promoted in our own right then we dont deserve to get promoted at all .... we have the players to do it and they should man up and deliever ... not only that but why should qpr players and fans be penalized because of some crooked people at the top? we`ve had our share of crooks over the last few years too, with sam and peter doing their best to try and get us into admin! ... come on city fans that second spot is up for grabs, so lets get behind the boys sunday and grab it! :ayatollah: bloooooooooooooooooooooooobirds!

Yer I feel the same way to be honest, I want us to do it on without help like that.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:40 pm

So basically, if found to have cheated, breaking the rules on third party ownership of a player, covering it up by filing false info to the FA... you all want no action taken or a fine?

No offence... but get real.

These are serious breaches, with serious results. Faurlin is, with Taarabt, one of their best players. Arguably, the transfer should never have occured.

Oh, but it upsets their fans. Errm, whoopee-doo.

tell you what, let's from now on, cheat like mad. If it's only a fine, Tan may well be happy to pay it off....

if the club cheated, the club gets punished. Serious charges can lead to points deductions or even relegation.

Pity for their fans, but urging any punishment to be a mere slap on the wrist takes the piss.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 pm

youre dumb, really really dumb, for real guys...I really dont care if anyone gets points docked jada jada, would you be mad if we get promoted because of QPR? get real.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Yes fine them

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 pm

I do agree to a degree and i will feel sypathy for the genuine supporters. But if that was us. Supporters up and down the land would be demanding that we be hung drawn and quartered and then thrown out the league

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:44 pm

nerd wrote:So basically, if found to have cheated, breaking the rules on third party ownership of a player, covering it up by filing false info to the FA... you all want no action taken or a fine?

No offence... but get real.

These are serious breaches, with serious results. Faurlin is, with Taarabt, one of their best players. Arguably, the transfer should never have occured.

Oh, but it upsets their fans. Errm, whoopee-doo.

tell you what, let's from now on, cheat like mad. If it's only a fine, Tan may well be happy to pay it off....

if the club cheated, the club gets punished. Serious charges can lead to points deductions or even relegation.

Pity for their fans, but urging any punishment to be a mere slap on the wrist takes the piss.

so f*cking right, I just cant believe the stupidity of some posters