Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MILLWALL AWAY LATEST "

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:16 pm

We have in total 2,200 Tickets.
Sold so far 1,700 approx Tickets.

Going by Car/train etc you can make your own way.
Its a semi-bubble for coaches as they have to meet no matter what at an RV POINT and at about 12.30pm.
We have been told the bars will be open early in the ground for you,The Met want the want the coaches in early.
3pm Kick off.

Re: " MILLWALL AWAY LATEST "

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We have in total 2,200 Tickets.

Its a semi-bubble for coaches as they have to meet no matter what at an RV POINT and at about 12.30pm.
We have been told the bars will be open early in the ground for you,The Met want the want the coaches in early.
3pm Kick off.

what a piss take, who wants to be in the ground by 1pm.
and we will get taken the long way in and long way out.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 pm

milly44 wrote:

3pm Kick off.

what a piss take, who wants to be in the ground by 1pm.
and we will get taken the long way in and long way out.

Yes a hell of a trek,well off the beaten track.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:35 pm

this is one time i hope carls bus is late. knowing our luck it will be the FIRST TIME its on time ;)

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Got work Saturday morning so one of us might drive up. Where would be best to park? Tube in... etc. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Scotty27 wrote:Got work Saturday morning so one of us might drive up. Where would be best to park? Tube in... etc. :ayatollah:

I live a ten minute walk from New Den, parking round mine is mostly no restrictions (no meters/no residence only etc).
It's by New Cross Gate railway station behind the big Sainsbury's if your looking on google maps.
Never seen trouble this end, as most away fans come from the other direction.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:53 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Scotty27 wrote:Got work Saturday morning so one of us might drive up. Where would be best to park? Tube in... etc. :ayatollah:

I live a ten minute walk from New Den, parking round mine is mostly no restrictions (no meters/no residence only etc).
It's by New Cross Gate railway station behind the big Sainsbury's if your looking on google maps.
Never seen trouble this end, as most away fans come from the other direction.

Just had a look, cheers. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:16 pm

forget the bus . come dow on the train, more the merrier!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:forget the bus . come dow on the train, more the merrier!

me n my mate jumping on train at reading. wa time is everyone getting the train so we know wa time to get on at reading ?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:23 pm

8:22 at central is my train and a few others on here.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm

although this is a piss take....i will be sticking to the forum bus. cant wait :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:28 pm

What a piss take

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Yes mate the 8.22 from Cardiff Central is the one to get gonna be absolutely packed with lads I reckon. Terry

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:44 pm

TERRYB wrote:Yes mate the 8.22 from Cardiff Central is the one to get gonna be absolutely packed with lads I reckon. Terry

jus checked and it gets to readin about 10.00 we will be jumping on there then. or maybe slough depending who we stay with :D

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:48 pm

3pm Kick off.

Given we are over a week away from the game and on the back of 2 defeats thats an excellent turn-out. Most likely there will be 2000+ there :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:31 pm

great support, most clubs in this division would have to admire our away support :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

3pm Kick off.

Given we are over a week away from the game and on the back of 2 defeats thats an excellent turn-out. Most likely there will be 2000+ there :ayatollah:

Tim, I think its SUPERB SUPPORT, I HOPE Dave Jones and the Team Recognise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:42 pm

no matter what the result is...hope the boys and DJ come over and clap the fans, show their appreciation. against palace i could only see 2 or 3 that came over, the rest just walked off. i know we lost but we have to stick together and they should have showed the fans their appreciation. roll on barnsley and millwall. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:49 pm

lewis91 wrote:no matter what the result is...hope the boys and DJ come over and clap the fans, show their appreciation. against palace i could only see 2 or 3 that came over, the rest just walked off. i know we lost but we have to stick together and they should have showed the fans their appreciation. roll on barnsley and millwall. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:49 pm

lewis91 wrote:no matter what the result is...hope the boys and DJ come over and clap the fans, show their appreciation. against palace i could only see 2 or 3 that came over, the rest just walked off. i know we lost but we have to stick together and they should have showed the fans their appreciation. roll on barnsley and millwall. :ayatollah:

should do it win or lose.

They seem to think its about THEM deserving it or not (if they lose), but its not. It should be the players thanking the fans -and if they do well they will get it back - 10 times over.

If they lose then if they've given their all, the majority will still appreciate them.

And if they havent, or they have been shit then they should come over and take the abuse, but STILL acknowledge the support.

Might get a bit more backing from the fans DURING the games if they did this.

Had a good discussion over this a few weeks ago with Annis, he reckons they should come over to the fans and wind them up BEFORE the game as well. On this one I'm 100% with him.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

should do it win or lose.

They seem to think its about THEM deserving it or not (if they lose), but its not. It should be the players thanking the fans -and if they do well they will get it back - 10 times over.

If they lose then if they've given their all, the majority will still appreciate them.

And if they havent, or they have been shit then they should come over and take the abuse, but STILL acknowledge the support.

Might get a bit more backing from the fans DURING the games if they did this.

Had a good discussion over this a few weeks ago with Annis, he reckons they should come over to the fans and wind them up BEFORE the game as well. On this one I'm 100% with him.

that would be fantastic, wind us all up before the game...if its just bellamy it wont have the same effect...we need to see other players do it to show their passion and desire to get us up to the prem. win or lose they should clap the fans and thank them. our support this season (number wise) has been great.
on the forum bus against forest...we discussed the forest players walking around the ground clapping and getting their fans up for it...would be great to have the same thing! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Those of you on the forum bus - my litre of Jagermeister will make everything better. Everyone is welcome to have some. Party bus :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Gutted to be missing a visit to The Wall, got a trade fair in Florence, Italy to attend. Don't get me wrong I'm really looking forward to a long weekend in Florence, but always love going to Millwall, always good atmosphere, and its the nearest game to me in this division, only 20 minutes on the tube, and a decent KO time for a change. Anyone remember going there on a Sunday morning once, about 8 years ago? Must have been before bubbles, as there was about 200 of us on the train at South Bermondsey, It rained bottles and bricks that day!!!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:09 am

litre of jaget...thats the way tyler mate...you sound like a man with a plan lol. Il be joining with my bottles of it...jagerbombs are the way forward

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:08 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Those of you on the forum bus - my litre of Jagermeister will make everything better. Everyone is welcome to have some. Party bus :ayatollah:

bring it! lmao lets all have a disco la la la :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Have done 40-odd league grounds but will be my first 'Wall visit :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:34 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Those of you on the forum bus - my litre of Jagermeister will make everything better. Everyone is welcome to have some. Party bus :ayatollah:

World class mate, I'll bring the sick bags. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:27 am

This game will have an Amazing Atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:This game will have an Amazing Atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

2000+ of us will make a right noise at millwall. fairplay to millwall they're a noisey bunch seeing that they get 13k at home. first time to millwall can't wait :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Booked my ticket and travel with CCSC today :ayatollah:
Can't wait but i don't really want any trouble tbh :lol: