Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPS ON THE BOOOBOYS

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Chops was asked in an Interview for Cardiff City player , Do the fans that boo you like they did at half time in the Ipswich game , get to the player ?
Chops said O yes we can sense what the crowed feel and it do transmit to the players, We play well just couldn't put it in the net, the fans want you to be 2 0r 3 up but it just don't work like that, But we want the Fans behind us were all in this and want the same thing.
SO YOU BOO BOYS , If you really do want to Boom the boys wait till half time and Fk off into the toilets and :ayatollah: booo all you want. The rest of us want to be with the players not against them , they are already playing a team that's against them ,They don't need there own fans against them also . SO COME ON CITY, WERE ALL WITH YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CHOPS ON THE BOOOBOYS

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Right then lets get this straight NOBODY BOOED at half time against Ipswich :? :? :? i didn't here any and no one else heard it apart from Jones. PS i know i haven't rung you yet mate but working a lot at mo but i will defo be in contact :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Chops was asked in an Interview for Cardiff City player , Do the fans that boo you like they did at half time in the Ipswich game , get to the player ?
Chops said O yes we can sense what the crowed feel and it do transmit to the players, We play well just couldn't put it in the net, the fans want you to be 2 0r 3 up but it just don't work like that, But we want the Fans behind us were all in this and want the same thing.
SO YOU BOO BOYS , If you really do want to Boom the boys wait till half time and Fk off into the toilets and :ayatollah: booo all you want. The rest of us want to be with the players not against them , they are already playing a team that's against them ,They don't need there own fans against them also . SO COME ON CITY, WERE ALL WITH YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So remind us who exactly was booing at half time vs Ipswich?

The club seem to think people were whereas no-one in the ground can recall any.

Which makes preachy posts kinda pointless.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Right then lets get this straight NOBODY BOOED at half time against Ipswich :? :? :? i didn't here any and no one else heard it apart from Jones. PS i know i haven't rung you yet mate but working a lot at mo but i will defo be in contact :ayatollah:

Well ok , so why is it that Dj heard it, some off the people on here heard it, chops must have heard it and some of the people like the news paper writers heard it ? I my self didnt hear it, BUT some of the fans on here didnt here people in the canton sing , but I did .

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:29 pm

nerd wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Chops was asked in an Interview for Cardiff City player , Do the fans that boo you like they did at half time in the Ipswich game , get to the player ?

Im not preaching on here , Im posting what Chops said in an Interview ,all Im saying is that IF you do want to boo it dont help the team you come to support . OK ?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Right anyone who heard the booing please state now. You didnt here it either so some fucker must of coughed as the players went off. Sorry if there was booing i would of condemned it myself at half time but there wasn't.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
nerd wrote:

Im not preaching on here , Im posting what Chops said in an Interview ,all Im saying is that IF you do want to boo it dont help the team you come to support . OK ?

I don't boo. You seem to almost be intimating "real" fans don't boo, when you're no better of a fan than anyone else.

If people want to boo, agree or not, they have the right to do so.

But ask yourself why the club are claiming something happened that didn't. Handy excuse for usual DJ slump, eh?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Well read it then , I said booboys , so if you dont boo Im not talking to or about you am I ?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:50 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Well read it then , I said booboys , so if you dont boo Im not talking to or about you am I ?

And as I pointed out, people have the right to boo if they want to, irrespective of your opinion or my opinion...

Then again, we've a manager and player who are imagining booing.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 pm

You are looking for people that does not exist Chief

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 pm

No one booed at half time.....that's just bullshit. And there was hardly any fker left in the ground by full time so it was only a tiny minority of the crowd who could possibly have booed at the final whisle. Let's be honest the second half was dire and we were clueless and when this happens some people boo...whichever club they support - IT HAPPENS. My own opinion is that I never boo individuals or the team because I'm a Cardiff supporter and that's what I do.....SUPPORT CARDIFF.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm

nerd wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Well read it then , I said booboys , so if you dont boo Im not talking to or about you am I ?

And as I pointed out, people have the right to boo if they want to, irrespective of your opinion or my opinion...

WE all know that people have the right to boo, thats not news, But as chops have just said it dont help at all, and as a City fan we are there to help.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
nerd wrote:

WE all know that people have the right to boo, thats not news, But as chops have just said it dont help at all, and as a City fan we are there to help.

And again, Chops may well say it doesn't help, but HE and Jones have both claimed booing occured half time vs Ipswich when no such booing occured.

Which, as I've said, is interesting, because it smacks of making excuses.

Now, personally, I don't subscribe to the booing hurts / cheering helps philosophy. Why? Because they are professionals, doing a job using their skills. If they are spending more time listening to the crowd, well... nobody working in an office has a personal cheering squad, yet seem to perform their jobs pretty well...

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm

I dont think that chops is standing around to hear what the fans say, What he said was this ,Chops said O yes we can sense ,
Thats word sense means they pick up on things , like when you can sense someone is standing at the back of you.

All this means and this post is that the players Do sense or pick up what goes on when there playing so the more we can help them the more we help ourselfs to get where we all want to get . THE PREM

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 pm

BUT NO ONE f*cking BOOOOOOOOED . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOME ONE CLOSE THE f*cking DOOR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:48 pm

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, FOR 90 odd MINS SUPPORT YOUR TEAM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Right then lets get this straight NOBODY BOOED at half time against Ipswich :? :? :? i didn't here any and no one else heard it apart from Jones. PS i know i haven't rung you yet mate but working a lot at mo but i will defo be in contact :ayatollah:

was just going to say exactly the same,no booing half time,but in the second half we had a different team come out and yes some idiots did boo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 pm

krab wrote:

was just going to say exactly the same,no booing half time,but in the second half we had a different team come out and yes some idiots did boo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve and Kevin Your both correct, DJ needs to shut it once and for all.