Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Early goal for us Sunday -PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Thats what we need. Settle the teams, and crowds nerves.

Bit worried about Marlon Harewood mind.

Re: Early goal for us Sunday -PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Let's hope so, the usual seems to be play the other team off the park for 30 minutes with skill and slick passing then as they adapt to our way of playing we seem to run out of ideas.

So a goal in the first 30 minutes is vital.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Thats what we need. Settle the teams, and crowds nerves.

Tim, it would do wonders an early goal by us, The crowd would then get going and the team would relax and play, but we do have to learn to come back from a goal down.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Tim, it would do wonders an early goal by us, The crowd would then get going and the team would relax and play, but we do have to learn to come back from a goal down.

Yes, fair point, but I cant see that changing now. The team seem more nervous than ever (and the fans). We critically need 3 points on sunday. I've just warned my wife I'll be in a bad mood if we lose - and thats defo not like me :lol:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes, fair point, but I cant see that changing now. The team seem more nervous than ever (and the fans). We critically need 3 points on sunday. I've just warned my wife I'll be in a bad mood if we lose - and thats defo not like me :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 pm

what about 3 early goals,,,,,,,,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and loose 3-4,, only joking, :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Agree Annis,if we go 1-0 down we know the stats,this has to change :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 am

ninianblue wrote:what about 3 early goals,,,,,,,,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and loose 3-4,, only joking, :lol: :ayatollah:

I was thinkig of 4, just to be on the safe side.