Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ignore my earlier rant!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Having had a few drinks this evening my boys have persuaded me to go on Sunday (i've been drinking not the kids).

I will be in the Ninian Stand 118 on Sunday. £58 later and having spent some of the family summer holiday savings I will see you all on Sunday.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ignore my earlier rant!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Having had a few drinks this evening my boys have persuaded me to go on Sunday (i've been drinking not the kids).

I will be in the Ninian Stand 118 on Sunday. £58 later and having spent some of the family summer holiday savings I will see you all on Sunday.

but you are right,you know you will be stareing at 500 empty seats in the family stand :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:43 pm

krab wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Having had a few drinks this evening my boys have persuaded me to go on Sunday (i've been drinking not the kids).

but you are right,you know you will be stareing at 500 empty seats in the family stand :ayatollah:

just posted in your original topic on the subject Gareth and I agree with Kevin it is wrong.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

krab wrote:

There will be at least a thousand seats empty-i know it smy fault in part for not getting tickets earlier but unfortunately work pressure meant i couldnt order sooner. My lads love an aftenoon out at the ccs as do i and seeing as sunday is free (Tommy not playing football) we will be there. :ayatollah: