Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football on TV in Florida

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:14 pm

For a variety of reasons, I had to move the family holiday from last October to the end of April/beginning of May.

I will therefore be in Florida for the Middlesborough and Burnley games. (the Preston game will take place whlst I am above the Atlantic!).

Does anybody on this forum know of any places in Orlando where the matches might be shown? I have heard that there is a bar which caters for UK holiday makers which shows live football. Has anybody been there, and are they likely to show Championship games?

Many Thanks.

Re: Football on TV in Florida

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:15 pm

check the fox soccer plus schedule. If you google it, it will come up.

If the games are being shown, that's the channel. Finding a bar will be the easy part.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 pm

If you have a Loptop take it with you and come on this forum and see if the Live stream links are on the post :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:44 pm

It's a very slim chance, looking for a stream with a laptop is your best bet, but be warned if you miss it and want to see the highlights on bbc for example as they wont show it in America!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Try the Cricketers Arms Pub at Festival Bay Mall at the top end of International Drive its next to Outdoor World,I've watch a few games in there always a good atmosphere here's the link.......http://cricketersarmspub.com/