Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THIS SEASON SHOWS HOW WEAK THIS DIV IS OR ?"

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:41 pm

And how long did Enmes stay with you, one month. We have our guys, note the plural there, for longer than that, alot longer.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:And how long did Enmes stay with you, one month. We have our guys, note the plural there, for longer than that, alot longer.

I didn't realise it was length of loan we were discussing I thought it was where they came from?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:44 pm

This oli debate could be the most pointless debate in the history of message boards :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Our forwards should be the best in the league. But they aren't playing like it. Why not?

If we don't go up, our soft centre will have cost us though, over the course of the season.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:27 pm

great forward line a myth :oops: :oops:

every championship manager would kill for burke,chopra,jay and bellers,we have the potential to paste anybody when everything clicks

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:33 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:And how long did Enmes stay with you, one month. We have our guys, note the plural there, for longer than that, alot longer.

I didn't realise it was length of loan we were discussing I thought it was where they came from?

We are and the length of time you have them is part of it. No good having a superstar for one month. Look at Rambo.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:36 pm

NJ73 wrote:[quote="Gareth (Wilts
Eff off back to planet pikey or whatever yr website is called.

Fook me! Pot. Kettle :lol:[/quote]

I fully admit i hate yr tinpot club. However i do not spend anytime on yr clubs crappy websites wheras you are always on here. The only interest i have in yr club is them losing every week. I have plenty of interests outside of football-family (my wife is only related to me by marriage), a job (try it-beats the UB40), my kids and golf (i play off 11 and am my club singles champion).

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:You forgot Oli and JET.

All pundits are saying if we dont go up then it will be a massive failure. I tend to agree with them.

Correct Ian, if WE fail to go up, Not Only Will We have under achieved, but it will be a MASSIVE MASSIVE FAILURE by Our Management with the Quality of the Squad we have.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:

All pundits are saying if we dont go up then it will be a massive failure. I tend to agree with them.

Oli? Hull a Premier League club now then? :?

I would say the pundits have bought into the hype. I'd expect you to disagree.

Jack, your obsessed with us, I Never ever post on the Jack Site and Never look for it unless some one posts on here, personally I dont care about what they do, I Believe We should get our own house in order and as Your Capital We should be the Leading Club in Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Adhere

bloody hell neathblues did you have to call someone a knobhead for having an opinion different to yours? come on us city fans are better than that mun and i must agree with him to be honest, cause i dont believe we are actually as good as we think we are! ... they mention this great forward line, well bothroyds always on his arse, chops is over weight and a shell of the player he was in 86/87, burke always on the bench, bellers hot and cold and whitts had a freak goal scoring record last year! our great forward line is a myth!

AHERNE

Your right were not as good as we should be, on paper we are prob the Best, but in Reality No where near the best.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Jack, your obsessed with us, I Never ever post on the Jack Site and Never look for it unless some one posts on here, personally I dont care about what they do, I Believe We should get our own house in order and as Your Capital We should be the Leading Club in Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said Annis.

Sad thing is in townhill not a lot happens apart from drug raids, joy riding and jeremy kyle.

I have never ever posted on their websites. Why give their websites any hits.

Roll on tomorrow and watching little Tommy playing for his under 7s side and then a trip to the CCS. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't be so insular and take more time out to look at those around you? Are the Cardiff fans on our board "obsessed with us"?

And out of interest, what on earth has Cardiff being the English appointed capital of Wales got to do with anything regarding who should be the best club in Wales?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 pm

NJ73

And out of interest, what on earth has Cardiff being the English appointed capital of Wales got to do with anything regarding who should be the best club in Wales?
NJ73

I was having a joke. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:NJ73

NJ73

Ok but next time, bring the funny :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:

NJ73

But in my Opinion, we are well under achieving and you are over achieving for the money both Clubs are spending.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:Maybe you shouldn't be so insular and take more time out to look at those around you? Are the Cardiff fans on our board "obsessed with us"?

[/quote]
Cardiff is your capital-get over it.

Brilliant shopping, great transport links, cosmopolitan city, night life, hotels, civic centre, top university etc....

Swansea is a flea pitt-primark, a station in smack central, racism at its heart beat, a travellodge and a converted polytechnic.

Any wonder why London made us capital.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

NJ73

But in my Opinion, we are well under achieving and you are over achieving for the money both Clubs are spending.

For the money both clubs are spending I totally agree. But I don't think the squad you've assembled is as good as you think.

A lot of money is being paid out on players who are not worth anywhere near it in my humble opinion.

Money spent doesn't necessarily mean a strong squad. If that was the case, Man City would be top of the Premier League.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:52 pm

NJ73

For the money both clubs are spending I totally agree. But I don't think the squad you've assembled is as good as you think.

A lot of money is being paid out on players who are not worth anywhere near it in my humble opinion.

Money spent doesn't necessarily mean a strong squad. If that was the case, Man City would be top of the Premier League.

Which means once again Dave Jones is over spending on Wages just to get big names.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Which means once again Dave Jones is over spending on Wages just to get big names.

But equally aren't people on here screaming for the club to offer players such as Bothroyd better deals in order to sign? Can't have it both ways.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:57 pm

NJ73 wrote:

But equally aren't people on here screaming for the club to offer players such as Bothroyd better deals in order to sign? Can't have it both ways.

i dont think we are screaming out anymore jack :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:00 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Not asking for it both ways.

Bothroyd gets paid alot less than Hudson. At the time people were screaming to give him a better deal he was on his way to an international cap while Hudson was not flavour of the month. It was quite justified to give him a better deal then. Cant say that now and do yo uhear people going on about it now.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 pm

NJ73

IF YOU WANT ME TO BE TOTALLY HONEST AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, THe Sooner Dave Jones Fucks off the Happier I will be and maybe Our Club will be closer with its Fans again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Not asking for it both ways.

Bothroyd gets paid alot less than Hudson. At the time people were screaming to give him a better deal he was on his way to an international cap while Hudson was not flavour of the month. It was quite justified to give him a better deal then. Cant say that now and do yo uhear people going on about it now.

But that is down to the fickleness of fans. Just because people aren't asking for it now doesn't detract from the fact they were, and would be again if he went on a decent run.

At the end of the day, as a club last year your wages were 111% of turnover, yet people still want players offered better contracts to stay.

Barking.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 pm

IF YOU WANT ME TO BE TOTALLY HONEST AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, THe Sooner Dave Jones Fucks off the Happier I will be and maybe Our Club will be closer with its Fans again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well I know you think that mun, everyone does ;)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 pm

From Facebook

Craig Robinson
too rite the squad ov players we have we should be top!!! we will go up.when the manager shows no passion the players the same.if holloway or warnock in charge ov our squad we be 15 pts clear!!!!!
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 am

Annis i have said many times with this squad of players we should be well clear in this division.It goes back to the manager who has been very inconsistent all his managerial career.
If we had Warnock or a leader as manager we would be promoted by now in my opinion. :ayatollah: