Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Nukes was to sign up on the other Message Board !!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:13 pm

How long would i last before everyone wanted to either Kill me or frame me for Murder or i got banned ? And that is just being myself no trumping up messages to get myself banned just posting like i do on here. I reckon 24 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: If Nukes was to sign up on the other Message Board !!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:How long would i last before everyone wanted to either Kill me or frame me for Murder or i got banned ? And that is just being myself no trumping up messages to get myself banned just posting like i do on here. I reckon 24 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon 10 mins :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:How long would i last before everyone wanted to either Kill me or frame me for Murder or i got banned ? And that is just being myself no trumping up messages to get myself banned just posting like i do on here. I reckon 24 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10 mins :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 pm

AHERNE wrote:

i`m only joking butty ... your a fellow bluebird and you`d be welcome on my messageboard anytime! ... politics would be banned from mine! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 pm

AHERNE wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

i`m only joking butty ... your a fellow bluebird and you`d be welcome on my messageboard anytime! ... politics would be banned from mine! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We would have nothing to argue about Chief :lol: :lol: and i love the way we argue like feck on political issues :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I reckon 10 mins :lol: :ayatollah:

10 Minutes !!! That is if i can't find the submit button Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Why don't you try it and see? ;)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Dafydd wrote:Why don't you try it and see? ;)

A lot of hassle to post one message Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Does that mean we've got rid of you chief :P

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Does that mean we've got rid of you chief :P

Come on Billy would you want to loose the Nukes ? Dont answer that :lol: :lol: :lol: Any way i can explode like a Japanese Reactor :o :D :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Does that mean we've got rid of you chief :P

Come on Billy would you want to loose the Nukes ? Dont answer that :lol: :lol: :lol: Any way i can explode like a Japanese Reactor :o :D :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: