Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

barnsley won't be easy today

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 am

harewood upfront, they played well in their last game...but i firmly believe we will run riot today and push on into the autos. if we dont win today we will struggle even more. we have to beat barnsley whether its a brilliant performance or a crap one. CMON CITY!! this is where it all begins :ayatollah:

Re: barnsley won't be easy today

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 am

If they are up for it, then it will be one hell of a game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:If they are up for it, then it will be one hell of a game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they have a few decent players in fairness and do cause a few upsets. last year their only good player (bogdanovic) battered us by himself. 2 goals game over. i can see city pulling out a strong performance today :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 am

Run riot not so sure about that.but we will win im sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:57 am

earnieblue wrote:Run riot not so sure about that.but we will win im sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: ok im not talking about a thrashing like peterborough done yesterday but i think it will be 3-0 or 3-1(harewood scoring) no matter what ....will be a good game :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

Things haven't been quite going our way recently, missed penalties, hitting the woodwork numerous times, offside flags dissalowing goals, and unbelievable saves by opposing keepers keeping goals out.

Our back 4 is solid and we are going smash someone for 3+ very soon, I beieve that day is today.

Come on the City !

Cardiff are 8/5 to win on the handicap betting -1.

All over it ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 am

ChiChi wrote:Things haven't been quite going our way recently, missed penalties, hitting the woodwork numerous times, offside flags dissalowing goals, and unbelievable saves by opposing keepers keeping goals out.

Our back 4 is solid and we are going smash someone for 3+ very soon, I beieve that day is today.

Come on the City !

Cardiff are 8/5 to win on the handicap betting -1.

All over it ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good post and ye your right no luck and the woodwork has become our best friend...it will change and i think its going to be today. barnsley are a decent team dont let their position fool you but it will be nice to keep a clean sheet :ayatollah: lets get the goals aswell!! we need some desperately

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 am

Barnsley will come down relaxed no pressure take a look at the CCFC superstars and really fancy an upset , Nice stadium nervous punters,opposition afraid to make a mistake.2-0 Barnsley i'm afraid.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 am

since 64 wrote:Barnsley will come down relaxed no pressure take a look at the CCFC superstars and really fancy an upset , Nice stadium nervous punters,opposition afraid to make a mistake.2-0 Barnsley i'm afraid.

i can see where your coming from but surely by now the players realise the opportunity we have here especially with the other teams around us dropping points.i think city will pull through today. they caused an upset last time but i think with our defence ebing a lot better we will handle their strikers and push on and get some goals :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Thats it, I refuse to bet any further on this season, I know football is football and anything can happen, but feck me this is getting a joke with all the results going on! :cry: (this icon is crying / very sad )

:D :D :D :D :D Come on you bastards sort it out!! I want a Welsh team in the premier, don't mess this up, we're too good a squad to do that!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:56 pm

ChiChi wrote:Thats it, I refuse to bet any further on this season, I know football is football and anything can happen, but feck me this is getting a joke with all the results going on! :cry: (this icon is crying / very sad )

:D :D :D :D :D Come on you bastards sort it out!! I want a Welsh team in the premier, don't mess this up, we're too good a squad to do that!

i had 3-0 chopra 1st and 3-1 bothroyd first...that went down well. we have a great squad but the results atm are dissapointing. needs to change quickly