Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What a difference Parkin has been

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Didn't really do a lot mate but agree bothroyd needs dropping. Beast and jet ?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:20 pm

PARKIN SHOULD AV STARTED, CARNT JONES SEE THIS , IM FUMING WITH HIM. CARNT SAY WHAT ID LIKE TO CAUSE ID PROBABLY GET BANNED. AAAARRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:00 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:PARKIN SHOULD AV STARTED, CARNT JONES SEE THIS , IM FUMING WITH HIM. CARNT SAY WHAT ID LIKE TO CAUSE ID PROBABLY GET BANNED. AAAARRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

parkin was f*cking shit

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Bothroyd is 10 x the player parkin is . our fans jeering when bothroyd was subbed is pathetic hes one of best players and we need to get behind him not boo him :!:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 pm

he is the laziest player i have ever seen in a city shirt bothroyd im talking about utter disgrace at least parkin gives a dam

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:14 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:he is the laziest player i have ever seen in a city shirt bothroyd im talking about utter disgrace at least parkin gives a dam

You can't have been watching long then

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Yes Bothroyd was useless again today but when Parkin came on he was even worse! At least Jay passed it too a player in a blue shirt!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Jay was useless and parkin didnt make it light up but have to agree he looked like he cared Jay hasnt looked like he can be bothered for a while

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:he is the laziest player i have ever seen in a city shirt bothroyd im talking about utter disgrace at least parkin gives a dam

You can't have been watching long then

bothroyd is a waste of space at the moment

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm

I'd rather Jay with one leg than Parkin.

The guy is useless. He's not talented and just gives away countless free kicks.

We all know that Bothroyd has the talent, he just needs to sort his head out and want it.

The 10 mins before Jay went off today he was actually getting into it and looked promising.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Jay did play pretty shit today but parkin was shit when he came on and although the substitution was right hopefully to give Jay a kick up the arse I don't think that parking upfront is the answer, he didn't win one header. Why didn't olifanjana start? Why arnt we looking to replace Ramsey with a premier league midfielder and also need to get another striker upfront if chops is injured. I think everyone played bad today, they just didn't look up for it against a poor Barnsley side. I'd rather see jet up with Jay than Bellamy. I still think it'll all change for 2nd spot but we are running out of games to put a good run in and picked up 1 point from 3 so called easier games. We need action. Get a player or two in. And show some desire.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Didn't really do a lot mate but agree bothroyd needs dropping. Beast and jet ?

jet is crap as well.
I 'd like to see jay and parkin play together.
we might see DIFFERENT J WITH SOMEONE ESLETO TAKE THE KNOCKS

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Jay is just going through the motions until the end of the season where he knows it's a win-win situation for him, He gets promoted with us and plays premiership football or he leaves for free and joins someone like QPR in the premiership. He needs to be dropped from this side and put on the bench for at least a few games no matter how many are left until the end of the season and maybe then he'll get into shape. He knows after every game he plays he will be in the next starting 11 so why should he put in extra effort when he can coast his way to premiership football. I'm glad he got a bad reception when he left the field because everyone will realize the guy needs to shape up!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 pm

j3nko wrote:I'd rather Jay with one leg than Parkin.

The guy is useless. He's not talented and just gives away countless free kicks.

We all know that Bothroyd has the talent, he just needs to sort his head out and want it.

The 10 mins before Jay went off today he was actually getting into it and looked promising.

bothroyd constantly offside gives freekicks away :roll:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 pm

If Steele hadn't have made two brilliant saves at vital times we would have been 3-1 up going into the final 10 mins with two assists to Bothroyd's name. That's the fine line of football. I think Bothroyd needs to sort himself out but he showed sparks of improvement today. He just needs to be man managed so much better than he is right now. Not sure about Parkin starting after how he was today because he kind of backed up the management's feeling that he's not good enough to start by offering absolutely f**k all.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Midfield general wrote:Must start the next game

????

What did he do ???

Couldn't trap any balls ???

A couple of stray passes ???

Fell over a few times and not a lot else ???

If Parkins the answer, the question is NOT, who can replace Bothroyd ???

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm

parkin is a carthorse, :roll: