Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THE ONLY THING I'VE GOT TO SAY IS "

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:48 pm

dj, will go down in cities history books, as the nearly man

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:28 pm

[quote="ccfc95"]i know much your against him annis as i read the board very often but dont post much on here, :lol:

But all i am trying to say is that in my opinion i just don't think that he has been a total disaster i agree with you he is a miserable sulking man, but to say he has not done anything here is madness, yes he has not done enough but he certainly hasn't done nothing since he has been here[/quote

A Couple of near misses count for nothing as you should know, Alan Cork took City out of the basement 18months in job (Sacked) Lennie Lawrence took City up via Play offs 2 and half years in job (Sacked) DJ almost six years Cardiff haven't won anything, ok City narrowly missed out in play offs, FA Cup Runners up, In Football Terms (NOTHING)6 years and still in job?? :x

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:57 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
ccfc95 wrote:i know much your against him annis as i read the board very often but dont post much on here, :lol:

But all i am trying to say is that in my opinion i just don't think that he has been a total disaster i agree with you he is a miserable sulking man, but to say he has not done anything here is madness, yes he has not done enough but he certainly hasn't done nothing since he has been here[/quote

A Couple of near misses count for nothing as you should know, Alan Cork took City out of the basement 18months in job (Sacked) Lennie Lawrence took City up via Play offs 2 and half years in job (Sacked) DJ almost six years Cardiff haven't won anything, ok City narrowly missed out in play offs, FA Cup Runners up, In Football Terms (NOTHING)6 years and still in job?? :x

Still in a Job because the Riddler gave him a contract that no one could afford to pay off. :evil: