Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Does anybody think like me that jay has done a unofficial deal to move on in the summer, and that is why he is not putting in a shift during games anymore? :evil: :evil: Maybe a nice singing on fee with a decent wage for two or three year contract.I think he has been told any injuries and the deal is off, that is why he is not trying a leg during games now. :evil: :evil:

Re: JAY

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:49 pm

No.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Yes..

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:26 pm

just think his attitude is shit atm...really needs to pull his finger out and work his ass off like some of the other players. Mcnaughton setting an example

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:27 pm

I THINK HE WILL FIRE AGAIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I HOPE VERY SOON :D

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Only the most desperate club in the Premiership would sign him based on his performances recently. He's not going anywhere.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:34 pm

THE WAY OUR SEASON IS GOING
HE WILL PROB SCORE A BRACE NEXT WEEK

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:35 pm

He needs to pull his finger out and work on his shooting every single shot is lashed at full force off target at the moment. Pissing me off!

Seriously how many shots has he misfired recently and how many has he miscued, mis placed.

Do you think hes low on confidence? We need to back him whatever as the Beast is an emergency replacement and not a touch on Jay!

Jay son get some practice in playing at this level and for this club in the hope of promotion we can't afford any more missed chances!