Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We want Jay Bothroyd

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 am

its a sign of the times when we're now in a position to bid for your best players i guess :D

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -25656831/

Re: We want Jay Bothroyd

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:05 am

blackswan wrote:its a sign of the times when we're now in a position to bid for your best players i guess :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:05 am

swanny NO CHANCE, your team has not got a pot to piss in like ours, and it would be career suicide for him to go up to you, he has his eye on a prem team, and i dont think that is us and you :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:07 am

you enquired and was quoted 3 million.
jenkins put the phone down

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:09 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:swanny NO CHANCE, your team has not got a pot to piss in like ours, and it would be career suicide for him to go up to you, he has his eye on a prem team, and i dont think that is us and you :ayatollah:

cant see it happening myself mate but it cheered me up this morning :D

All said,we never thought Jimmy Gilligan would sign for us all them years ago :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:18 am

Another bit of shit stirring from the Swansea chairman :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 am

Guuess what, they bidded 965k! with 500k added if they get to the prem :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAH FOOKING JOKE ! LOL

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 am

funny thing is though i can see Jay in a Swans shirt and i dont think he's the type of character to be all sentimental towards Cardiff.

Also there's no way Villa would want him when they have Carew,so i think its safe to exclude that deal.

Ridsdale has priced him at 3m which is laughable but who can blame him in this moment of time.Im sure if we bid 1.5m,and when the dust settles and the transfer window edges closer to its climax then the Fiddler might well give in to SCFC's cash.

Interesting :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 am

blackswan wrote:funny thing is though i can see Jay in a Swans shirt and i dont think he's the type of character to be all sentimental towards Cardiff.

Also there's no way Villa would want him when they have Carew,so i think its safe to exclude that deal.

Ridsdale has priced him at 3m which is laughable but who can blame him in this moment of time.Im sure if we bid 1.5m,and when the dust settles and the transfer window edges closer to its climax then the Fiddler might well give in to SCFC's cash.

Interesting :ayatollah:

The Jerks will never pay £1.5m for any player Huw Jenkins would NEVER spend that sort of money, pointless even continueing with this topic, it will NEVER happen so lets be realistic.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:38 am

yer they struggled and made a big thing about signing somo over weight journey man for 900k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 am

Ben wrote:yer they struggled and made a big thing about signing somo over weight journey man for 900k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can we have that in English now please Bennie? :?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:46 am

Jay would blow thier wage structure apart lol, almost doubling thier top earners LOL :lol:

do you think calling me bennie hurts me? just goes to show you need to resolve to name calling! water off a ducks back :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 am

Ben wrote:Jay would blow thier wage structure apart lol, almost doubling thier top earners LOL :lol:

Really?

How much is Jay on at the moment.

Jordi Lopez with us is apparently on 12-14k a week

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 am

Ben wrote:
do you think calling me bennie hurts me? just goes to show you need to resolve to name calling! water off a ducks back :lol: :lol:

certainly not,friend.But the fact you think im trying to hurt you perhaps says i am. :?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 am

blackswan wrote:
Ben wrote:Jay would blow thier wage structure apart lol, almost doubling thier top earners LOL :lol:

Really?

your highest is 8k, you offered britton a club record wage of 12k :lol:
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_1736335

fyi - i'm led to believe bodde is our highest earner on around £8k a week, although we have offered britton 'the biggest contract in our history' - rumoured to be around £12k a week.

this is just a publicity stunt though, there's no way in hell we'd spend £3m on a player currently. i reckon we'd have cheekily offered a mil, just to test the water!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 am

Ben wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Really?

your highest is 8k, you offered britton a club record wage of 12k :lol:

have you a link where it says our current top earner is on 8k,and can you please tell me how much Jay is on at Cardiff please?

thanks Ben [is that better]? :D

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:57 am

So the Jacks want Jay Bothroyd? We want Lionel Messi but the chances aren't too good. Not only can Swansea not afford the fee, or the wages, I'm pretty sure, although he may not have any sentiment towards Cardiff, Jay wouldn't want to take a step back in his career, and a move west would be just that.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 am

an official link please Ben,and not what another Jack is guessing :D

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:59 am

blackswan wrote:its a sign of the times when we're now in a position to bid for your best players i guess :D

So, if we made a bid for Wayne Rooney (something that is obviously rooted in fantasy) does that put us in a position better than Utd's just because we made a stupid bid?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am

Mr Davies wrote:So the Jacks want Jay Bothroyd? We want Lionel Messi but the chances aren't too good. Not only can Swansea not afford the fee, or the wages, I'm pretty sure, although he may not have any sentiment towards Cardiff, Jay wouldn't want to take a step back in his career, and a move west would be just that.

have you seen the league table lately? :lol:

I bet you havent have you? you heard somwhere that we were above you and have refused to look :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 am

blackswan wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:So the Jacks want Jay Bothroyd? We want Lionel Messi but the chances aren't too good. Not only can Swansea not afford the fee, or the wages, I'm pretty sure, although he may not have any sentiment towards Cardiff, Jay wouldn't want to take a step back in his career, and a move west would be just that.

I bet you havent have you? you heard somwhere that we were above you and have refused to look :lol:

I've seen the table thanks, and I can see that you're temporarily above us. It won't last though. You'll fall away at the end of the season and we'll take our rightful place above you.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:07 am

Blackswan have you got a cup game tommorow. sorry guess not :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 am

when was the last time you finished above your capitol city our capitol citys finest
same will happen this year as alwaysyoull have your 5 minutes wich every small club
does but the big boys always come out on top!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 am

Mr Davies wrote:
blackswan wrote:

I've seen the table thanks, and I can see that you're temporarily above us. It won't last though. You'll fall away at the end of the season and we'll take our rightful place above you.

I thought it was usually you that fell away at the end of the season so i wouldn't be so sure of that :D

Anyway got to shoot,busy day ahead.

Toodle pip!!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 am

Busy day?? Big peg sale down at the caravan park is it, mush. See you later then......

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 am

Mr Davies wrote:Busy day?? Big peg sale down at the caravan park is it, mush. See you later then......

So you've resorted to the old peg selling jibe then :lol:

i win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

blackswan wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Busy day?? Big peg sale down at the caravan park is it, mush. See you later then......

What exactly is it you win, mate?? The award for having no life for being on your rivals messageboard at 9am becauase it eats at you that you're smaller than us?? Ok, yeah - you win. Many congratulations.

Then again, you may as well come on here because from what I've been told thats all you all talk about on you're own messageboard is us.

Thought you had to go?? Cheerio :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

have you actually read the article?? you havent bid for one of our best players.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 am

Mr Davies wrote:
blackswan wrote:

What exactly is it you win, mate?? The award for having no life for being on your rivals messageboard at 9am becauase it eats at you that you're smaller than us?? Ok, yeah - you win. Many congratulations.

Then again, you may as well come on here because from what I've been told thats all you all talk about on you're own messageboard is us.

Thought you had to go?? Cheerio :ayatollah:

:lol: there you go again with the insults :lol:

insults are usually used when someone is getting wound up and losing the debate....you seem educated enough to know that Mr.D :D

Anyway got to shoot and REALLY this time,dont think i could stand any more insults this time of the morning.

Take Care :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:38 am

blackswan wrote:an official link please Ben,and not what another Jack is guessing :D

blackswan wrote:

Really?

An official link please, and not what a jerk is guessing