Club Arrogance throughout

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Is now showing in team form.

Re: Club Arrogance throughout

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:40 pm

All through the club. From the stewards to club shop staff to the hot dogs

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:All through the club. From the stewards to club shop staff to the hot dogs

I thought I could smell the arrogance of those hot dogs... don't get me started on those burgers!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Zabier wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:All through the club. From the stewards to club shop staff to the hot dogs

I thought I could smell the arrogance of those hot dogs... don't get me started on those burgers!

Those arrogant Burgers, i f**king hate them :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 am

Yep, right down to some of the "fans", if you can call them that (you can't) who decided it would be a good idea to boo the team they're meant to support, because they couldn't get a win against a Barnsley side who beat us twice last season.

Last year, at Oakwell, we had every right to boo. We'd travelled hundreds of miles to stand in the cold and pissing down rain to watch a passionless, mediocre, clueless performance from a side who looked like they'd only just met each other, only for us to come away with precisely f**k all.

Today, though, we've come away with a point and game time for Olofinjana - two things we didn't have at the start of the day. Not something that's deserving of a boo as far as I'm concerned.

Ah well. It's only football.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:13 am

It stinks top to bottom. :twisted:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:16 am

:lol: even the hotdogs high maintenance

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:

:lol: even the hotdogs high maintenance

I heard a rumour that one hot dog even requested reggae reggae sauce! What a f*cking prima donna!