Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Exclusive DJ weekly memo to TG

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 am

Three games this week against teams fighting for their lives,two of them fighting to stay mid table.

I have tried to get the fans behind the team this week as this is clearly affecting the way we play, even our captain on 90,000 a week seems to be affected , strange this one when he was one of the best players in the Premiership last year.

I even tried to show some passion and kept my hands out of my pocket and kept them folded for 90 mins ,but even this didn't work ,what more do this lot want from me.

My tactics didn't work against Barnsley,can't work that one out,just keep putting long high balls to our England centre forward and hope he doesn't fall over and flick it on .(you don't expect us to try and pass the ball on that mud pitch do you ?)
Never mind it might work next week,can't play any other way so it will come good in the end,trust me.

We took 1000 fans to Palace on a Tuesday night who would of taken time off work and fork out hard earned money.
Even they didn't get behind the team ,even mark bright on the radio said he couldn't believe a team aiming for the Premiership could play with so little passion,so it must be them fans fault.

Now just one thing before the season finishes,you know I said at the beginning that I need shooting if we don't get promoted with the quality in this team.....you know I was joking ,it's called British humor ,just want to be straight on that one,I know what you and those triad gangs can be like.

Anyway that's enough from me,hope the family are well.

Your loyal servant,

Dave.

Re: Exclusive DJ weekly memo to TG

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 am

Very good! :D

Many a true word spoken in jest. :o :o :o :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 am

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sadly its All True .

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 am