Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

does anyone actually believe....

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:15 pm

that the malaysians will get rid of dave jones end of season if/when we dont go up there never hear i just hope dave jones dont give them some bullshit excuse and they buy it :ayatollah:

Re: does anyone actually believe....

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 pm

no they wont sack him coz they will have to pay him off ........ he wont resign unless offered a better job , so looks like he's here for the duration of his contract ?? :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:no they wont sack him coz they will have to pay him off ........ he wont resign unless offered a better job , so looks like he's here for the duration of his contract ?? :ayatollah:

when does his contract run out??? if thats the case where doomed for another few years if the malaysians really want this club in prem they must be ruthless and get rid end of season im fed of his bullshit excuses every season :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:39 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:no they wont sack him coz they will have to pay him off ........ he wont resign unless offered a better job , so looks like he's here for the duration of his contract ?? :ayatollah:

when does his contract run out??? if thats the case where doomed for another few years if the malaysians really want this club in prem they must be ruthless and get rid end of season im fed of his bullshit excuses every season :ayatollah:

He's on a one year rolling contract

his contract will expire at the end of the season

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 pm

if we are in the championship next season, and DJ is still in charge, I really dont know If i could put myself through another season of his inept management, miserable demeanor, laughable excuses and bottling antics! For the first time in 20 years i would have to seriously consider my season ticket!