Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ADVICE REGARDING WALES/ENGLAND TICKETS "

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 pm

" ADVICE REGARDING WALES/ENGLAND TICKETS "

Just been down to the offices and collected my 5 tickets :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just My Advice, dont bother ringing as they were manic and all over the place, get down there now if youve already paid as the whole Ticket distribution is a COMPLETE SHAMBLES in My Opinion, and I believe the WELSH FA are still living in the Dark ages.

Re: " ADVICE REGARDING WALES/ENGLAND TICKETS "

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 pm

having my 5 sent in the post .............. hopefully they should arrive early this week ? My mate who lives in Kent and is Welsh had his delivered on Friday .

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:having my 5 sent in the post .............. hopefully they should arrive early this week ? My mate who lives in Kent and is Welsh had his delivered on Friday .

I'm waiting for mine too

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Don't go down unless you have recieved a letter.

I recieved one ticket through the post on Saturday, thought the other 5 would have come with it... Nope.
Went down to see if they were available for collection, was told to come back when I have a letter.. :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

id luv a ticket didnt have money in the bank wen thay tryd takin it out and 1 is gutted if any 1 has a ticket that no 1 wants ill buy it :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Not heard f**k all off of the FAW. Getting Nervous now, they took about £120 out of my account in December for 7 tickets for me and the boys, nothing since..

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:09 pm

they lost my application :oops: and i have been a gold member and member home and way for years and years
so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:09 pm

my app was returned as game was sold out.........well gutted.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Am a gold member - when I went to get my ireland tickets was told, plenty of time no need to worry - that was 1st week of feb !! - Naturally me and the old man missed out, were also not given the option to buy the season ticket option dispite having not missed a wales game for a very very long time...am volunteering now for the trust to ensure I get a ticket !

If i wasnt going back to ireland in may id tell the welsh fa to refund mine and my fathers £30 for the "Gold" membership as i havent even had my welcome pack yet !

Sent an email to nashy as im aware all clubs get x amount to see if he could help, not even had a reply

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm

mallo wrote:they lost my application :oops: and i have been a gold member and member home and way for years and years
so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallo when did they tell you? I'm worrying about my tickets now

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:58 pm

wouldnt bother going down the infamous jack army will be roming the streets :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 pm

I am hearing that they have lost loads of peoples, go down there and dont let them fob you off on the phone.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I might pop down tomorrow then if they don't show. Cheers for the heads up Annis.