Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have never agreed with anything Daya says

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 pm

But this time I make him right in calling our players and manager arrogant. I can only find this explanation as to why this team struggles so badly to beat the teams who are lower placed or considered smaller clubs than us.
Our squad is undoubtedly one of the most talented squads if not THE most talented squad of players in this league. they are capable of beating anyone, yet against the poorest teams in the league they continually struggle, they can't seem to stay consistent, and can't seem to get themselves up for these games. I don't know if that can be blamed on the manager and his methods and skills or not, but one thing is for sure, the players are his players, chosen by him and managed by him. We seem to have had 5/6 seasons now of deja vu. I am even sure that the latest excuse (players feeling nervous) was trotted out at some point last season and the one before.

Re: I have never agreed with anything Daya says

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 pm

when u consider the bonus DJ will get for promotion personally if I was him id be busting a gut to win every single match !

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:when u consider the bonus DJ will get for promotion personally if I was him id be busting a gut to win every single match !

im sure he is, he is just incompetent!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:But this time I make him right in calling our players and manager arrogant. I can only find this explanation as to why this team struggles so badly to beat the teams who are lower placed or considered smaller clubs than us.
Our squad is undoubtedly one of the most talented squads if not THE most talented squad of players in this league. they are capable of beating anyone, yet against the poorest teams in the league they continually struggle, they can't seem to stay consistent, and can't seem to get themselves up for these games. I don't know if that can be blamed on the manager and his methods and skills or not, but one thing is for sure, the players are his players, chosen by him and managed by him. We seem to have had 5/6 seasons now of deja vu. I am even sure that the latest excuse (players feeling nervous) was trotted out at some point last season and the one before.

I have to also agree Jones and his big time charlies are ARROGANT and have NO CARE FOR OUR CLUB or FANS.