Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LETS LOOK AT THE REAL FACTS

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Tony

i believe if Pr is still at this club end of february we will be fucked
Personally i think we should all wait for the close of the transfer window on feb 1st when we have still not paid the tax bill and no players have been brought in.
[/quote]

I agree. To be honest, if the tax bill hasn't been paid or new players come in by the time we play Doncaster on the 30th then it's hard to see both of those events happening by 2 February, but they could do - we could demonstrate on the Saturday and Peter Ridsdale could be holding his press conference welcoming four new players on the Monday or Tuesday (if we sign the new players then I assume that the tax bill will have been paid).

We play Peterborough on Tuesday 9 February which is the day before the scheduled court appearance - if we haven't paid the tax bill by then, we will be in big trouble and that seems the best time to make Peter Ridsdale (I agree that he should be the sole target of any demonstration) well aware of our feelings.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:39 pm

the other Bob Wilson wrote:I agree. To be honest, if the tax bill hasn't been paid or new players come in by the time we play Doncaster on the 30th then it's hard to see both of those events happening by 2 February, but they could do - we could demonstrate on the Saturday and Peter Ridsdale could be holding his press conference welcoming four new players on the Monday or Tuesday (if we sign the new players then I assume that the tax bill will have been paid).

We play Peterborough on Tuesday 9 February which is the day before the scheduled court appearance - if we haven't paid the tax bill by then, we will be in big trouble and that seems the best time to make Peter Ridsdale (I agree that he should be the sole target of any demonstration) well aware of our feelings.

Good call and we now have a game to target, Peterbrough 9 Feb.

How should the demonstration proceed on the assumption the tax remains unpaid and no players have been signed by that date?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm still against demonstrations until February 1st. We need as much backing as possible from all sources and we will only do this by giving the current board the chance to fulfill their promises. Until then we just constantly pester the board with requests and the trust just gets more verbally persistent.

30th Jan, 1st Feb. They're close enough for me. Demonstrate I will (unless we sign decent players before).

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm

But Manchester City signed Robinho on transfer deadline day! Ok, bad case at hand! You never know though!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Section A wrote:3oth January is his last chance off spin.

I agree, enough is enough as they say.