Billions

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Billions

Postby Ben » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 am

So this guy who's mates with DT has BILLLIONS ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ COULD JUST BUY THE CLUB PAY OFF THE DEBUTS ETC FOR AROUND £50 MIL !!!

all that for so little to him! thats like him losing £20 or somthing!!

if the billionaire is in on it then might just get fooked off with riddler and just buy the whole lot! we'd be laughing!!! premiership here we come!!
My Opinion!
Ben

Billions

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Billions

Postby pompey blue » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 am

question to you mate.Would you trust anyone that the riddler has managed to invest in the club?
pompey blue

Postby Bigbluebird » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:47 pm

pompey blue wrote:question to you mate.Would you trust anyone that the riddler has managed to invest in the club?

I would. If TG brings in Tan then I will be on cloud 9!
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy. ®
Bigbluebird

Postby Zabier » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Let's be honest lads, would we trust anyone that has billions full stop? Let alone a billionairre who is not only not from a Cardiff supporter, not Welsh but not even from this continent?

I don't care if he hates us. If he wants to put money in to clear the debt then I'd rather that than nothing. So long as he doesn't take money from the club, I have no problem with them investing!
Zabier

Postby Merlin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Zabier wrote:Let's be honest lads, would we trust anyone that has billions full stop? Let alone a billionairre who is not only not from a Cardiff supporter, not Welsh but not even from this continent?

I don't care if he hates us. If he wants to put money in to clear the debt then I'd rather that than nothing. So long as he doesn't take money from the club, I have no problem with them investing!

does he need to take anything from the club? Hmmmm....

oh, and to the previous poster about billionaires... What makes a billionaire? you're right, a billion quid. which is 1 thousand million, (1,000,000,000)

£50m is not just like £20! :lol: £50m is £50m.... no more no less. Are you suggesting he could pretty much purchase a football club for a measly £20 equivalent?

thats like saying £20 to a homeless park tramp is like £50million! but he can still only get £20's worth of white lightning for it!

MAD i tell you! :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Postby Zabier » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:35 pm

I don't think he was intending for it to come across quite as literally as that. :)

Just like some would say £50m is a drop in the ocean! If I had 1 billion I'd probably still be a stingy b*stard. I get protective over 50p these days!
Zabier

Postby Merlin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Zabier wrote:I don't think he was intending for it to come across quite as literally as that. :)

Just like some would say £50m is a drop in the ocean! If I had 1 billion I'd probably still be a stingy b*stard. I get protective over 50p these days!

hence the laughing smiley at the end of my paragraph! :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Return to General Chat