Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why we wont go up

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 pm

becouse. ipswich last 6 games played, lost 4 drawn 1 won 1 who did they beat CARDIFF CITY AND THE BEST SQUAD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Crystal palace last 5 games played lost 3 drawn 1 won 1 who did they beat CARDIFF CITY AND THE BEST SQUAD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP .Best squad does not mean best team ,it is the managers responsability to prepare and mould the squad into a team (football is a team sport) not an idividual sport , im sorry to say cardiff city is full of very good individual players who the manager and coaching staff has completly let down by not turning them into a team ,by continually picking out of form players . dave jones said he had no choices last year as he had no one on the bench to make changes with , this season he has plenty of options on the bench and in the reserves but he sticks with his favorites and when forced into changes the players he brings in are so out of match practice they are no help .his first choices know they will start however they play what incentive is that to bust a gut to keep the shirt. lets wait untill the end of the season (with hope)that we still go up in spite fo our failings and if we dont jonesy please go

Re: why we wont go up

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:13 pm

wheres all the dj supporters gone no real answer to those stats is there

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Your absolutely right mate, as you said statistics don't Lie,someone said in another thread Jones is doing a good job, well results don't back that up. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:becouse. ipswich last 6 games played, lost 4 drawn 1 won 1 who did they beat CARDIFF CITY AND THE BEST SQUAD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Crystal palace last 5 games played lost 3 drawn 1 won 1 who did they beat CARDIFF CITY AND THE BEST SQUAD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP .Best squad does not mean best team ,it is the managers responsability to prepare and mould the squad into a team (football is a team sport) not an idividual sport , im sorry to say cardiff city is full of very good individual players who the manager and coaching staff has completly let down by not turning them into a team ,by continually picking out of form players . dave jones said he had no choices last year as he had no one on the bench to make changes with , this season he has plenty of options on the bench and in the reserves but he sticks with his favorites and when forced into changes the players he brings in are so out of match practice they are no help .his first choices know they will start however they play what incentive is that to bust a gut to keep the shirt. lets wait untill the end of the season (with hope)that we still go up in spite fo our failings and if we dont jonesy please go

If we go up I will be amazed. I think the start of your thread was enough. No hope left for us only someone else's bad luck can possibly save us now.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:57 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:becouse. ipswich last 6 games played, lost 4 drawn 1 won 1 who did they beat CARDIFF CITY AND THE BEST SQUAD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. Crystal palace last 5 games played lost 3 drawn 1 won 1 who did they beat CARDIFF CITY AND THE BEST SQUAD IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP .Best squad does not mean best team ,it is the managers responsability to prepare and mould the squad into a team (football is a team sport) not an idividual sport , im sorry to say cardiff city is full of very good individual players who the manager and coaching staff has completly let down by not turning them into a team ,by continually picking out of form players . dave jones said he had no choices last year as he had no one on the bench to make changes with , this season he has plenty of options on the bench and in the reserves but he sticks with his favorites and when forced into changes the players he brings in are so out of match practice they are no help .his first choices know they will start however they play what incentive is that to bust a gut to keep the shirt. lets wait untill the end of the season (with hope)that we still go up in spite fo our failings and if we dont jonesy please go

Good post and i'd like to add if I may that playing Players out of their natural and most effective position (Chopra for instance) is Bloody crazy imo. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 pm

I agree with all thats been said. There are no excuses left as he has exhausted them all.We would have to get rid of him anyway because we would humiliated under him in the premiership. I can't understand why the Malaysians have not got rid of him by now.I was going to type all the excuses that he and his loyal fans have used this season but it would take too long.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm

I agree with all thats been said. There are no excuses left as he has exhausted them all.We would have to get rid of him anyway because we would humiliated under him in the premiership. I can't understand why the Malaysians have not got rid of him by now.I was going to type all the excuses that he and his loyal fans have used this season but it would take too long.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm

those who think he is doing a good job must be dillusiond lets be honest the job was hard when he took over our financial status was poor he wheeled and dealed very well becouse the ones he sold brought in good money when needed but lets remember for every good buy he had 3/4 bad buys .he has improved us but i believe who ever was manager could have us where we are now if not better .this season he is under achieving end of stats prove it. thanks for your comments makes it worth posting

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 pm

oh well not one dj supporter able to put a posotive spin on those stats

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:11 pm

would'nt say im a fan of DJ, but i will support him to the end, i just think of the games won that put us in the position we are now.. other results helping out i know, but smashing Leeds away ect, explain that, and tactics at the jerks spot on, to mention but a few.

So is it just him, or players need to stand up and be counted too??? :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 pm

HE PUTS THE PLAYERS ON THE PITCH IF THEY CANT OR WONT DO IT FOR HIM HE MUST SORT IT OUT

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 pm

No need to shout fella...just a reply
IF they as you say "don't perform" he should sort it out.. by dropping Bellers, Jay, ect??? i would, but he is frightened of the reaction that would get, he dose need to man up i agree.. but while he is the gaffer, i offer my support unconditionaly.

Make my decision May the 7th, not now when we need every last sinew of positivety we can get.. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 pm

i never said i did not support him also said in my thread if we dont go up then he should go

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:37 pm

siiiiiiiigh :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 pm

are u dj

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:59 pm

It's because of negative fans like you that won't help the situation, support the team and club as it is or support someone else, we are not Barcelona for god sake.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm

yawn...

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:18 pm

i was not being negative just stating facts you dont know me or anything about me so dont make it personal im in my late 50s and have supported my beloved ccfc since i could say cardiff city i have taken my sons for many a year and they still support city i have recently started to take my 4 year old grandson if this makes me negative then im sorry when we dont win i actually physically hurt and get so down hearted i have to voice my oppinion on this message board as it is my only outlet i never slag anyone off and respect other posters oppinions. but in the case the facts speak for themselves i have not made them up i wish they were different but there not i hope and pray we get enough points to go up this year and if we do i will be first on here congratulating dj and the players and thanking them for making an old supporter very happy

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:22 pm

getting rather boring seeing these "we wont go up" and "dj out" threads :roll:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:24 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:if we do i will be first on here congratulating dj and the players and thanking them for making an old supporter very happy

thats what i like to see mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:26 pm

I dont think theres a lot of dj supporers i think a lot of people are just fed up o him getting the blame for every little thing i admit he is to blame for a lot of it but some of it runs down to the players aswell

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:26 pm

it wasnt a dj out thread i clearly said he should go if we fail to go up would you want him to stay next season if we are still in the championship

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:it wasnt a dj out thread i clearly said he should go if we fail to go up would you want him to stay next season if we are still in the championship

still debating, i personally think hes done a good job but at times i wonder whats going through his head

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:30 pm

he has done a very good job but if we dont go up this year he has had enough time and support that he must go

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:31 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:he has done a very good job but if we dont go up this year he has had enough time and support that he must go

fair point but we'll see eh? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:33 pm

nice debating with you bridgend blue

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:33 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

:old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: