Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I SAID I WOULDNT BUT I HAVE..........

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:53 pm

I promised myself not to open any threads about DJ but I succumbed, and low and behold it was the same old crap.

Now then, DJ is not covering himself in glory, far from it, however, why don't you DJ haters stop grasping the easy option and start spreading the blame?

1) Jay Bothroyd - who couldn't give a f**k now we have put him in the shop window and his mind is on which prem team he'd like to join next season.

2) Michael Chopra - whose idea of big match preparation is to party and drown his sorrows after doing his bollocks on the horses.
And people say Koumas head is not right, f**k me Chopra is well prepared aint he.

Shall we spread the blame then, and this doesnt mean DJ is exempt. All I ask is the club care half as much as we do and I will be happy. That aint going to happen as long as they pick up massive wages and think they are billy big bollocks. Give me a team of Jason Perrys any day.

Re: I SAID I WOULDNT BUT I HAVE..........

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:59 pm

By and large I think Dj is to blame as tactically he has been appauling and annual slump fests are a joke! However I'm also concerned about the players attitudes! Yes DJ should be motivating them, and I'm one of his biggest critics but watching some of them against Barnsley appalled me and then hearing about what chopra has been up to makes me sick! It seems that all our worst fears about this group of players is coming true!

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 pm

This is DJs team he signed all these players. He should manage them. Yes Jay is not blameless so why dosen't DJ drop him and bring in the Beast. And he should fine Chopra 2 weeks wages. Its his team if he has lost control then he should go end off

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This is DJs team he signed all these players. He should manage them. Yes Jay is not blameless so why dosen't DJ drop him and bring in the Beast. And he should fine Chopra 2 weeks wages. Its his team if he has lost control then he should go end off

I said he aint blameless. My point is that what Jay n Chops are doing is f*cking criminal. Lets fine Chopra two weeks wages, that is ok then, end of matter. Is it f**k, they are jeopardising the chance of this club being promoted, and possibly our future if the Malaysians patience runs out

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Chopra didn't seem to look pissed out on the pitch Sunday, he seemed sharp and his movement was good until he got injured. Just because he was out late the night before picking mates up doesn't mean he was drinking, and just because he allegedly had a party also doesn't mean he was drinking. Even if Chopra did have a drink, I didn't see it having any effect on his performance Sunday. There's only one player at the club who is stupid with his drinking and allows it to effect his performances, and that's Darcy Blake!

Bothroyd in my opinion has already signed for another club, he just doesn't seem interested anymore. It makes me laugh that the "real" fans on here are criticising the "not real" fans for booing him. I never boo the team, but I sure as hell shout at Bothroyd to get up off his arse, run around, close down, challenge, put some effort in etc. If fans want to boo Bothroyd for his lack of effort I am not going to criticise them. At the end of the day we are paying Bothroyd's wages, so if Bothroyd isn't giving 100% he is ripping us fans off. All us fans want is to see every one of our players give 100%, and that's just not happening at the moment, and i'm sorry but it all stems from the manager.

Bothroyd was having an awful game away to Notts Forest, Parkin didn't do much but out of the 2 strikers, Bothroyd was by far the worse performer. What does DJ do? He takes Parkin off and leaves Bothroyd on! The next few games there's no improvement from Bothroyd and what does DJ do? Leave him on for the full game! What sort of message does this give Bothroyd? It shows Bothroyd that no matter how little he tries or how bad he plays, DJ still won't drop him! DJ subbing Bothroyd Sunday is something he should have done at half time away to Notts Forest. Hopefully this will now give Bothroyd a kick up the arse and show him that if he wants to play the full match, he must work hard and give 100% for the full 90 plus minutes!

The same should apply to every other player in the team, but it's clear that DJ has his favourites and whilst not speaking a bad word about Naylor, he publically criticises Adam Matthews after one bad game. At the end of the day there's many reasons why the "best squad in the Championship" aren't performing. Although the players must take the blame as well as DJ, it's inevitable a better manager would have got us promoted this season. There's several topics giving opinions why DJ has cocked it up again this season and I agree with every opinion on this issue.

The difference in the character of our team compared to Norwich for example is frightening. The Norwich squad may not have as many technically gifted players as ours, but they have a good, honest, hard working bunch of players that have the spirit, passion, hunger, heart and desire that our squad is missing. Most of their squad got hammered by Colchester in the opening game of the season in League 1 last season, it just goes to show the difference a good manager can make.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:13 pm

CANT AGREE ABOUT DARCY AS HE ISNT PLAYING SO WE CANT JUDGE HIS PERFORMANCES . TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT BOTHROYD AND I POSTED PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS YOU ON ANOTHER THREAD

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:CANT AGREE ABOUT DARCY AS HE ISNT PLAYING SO WE CANT JUDGE HIS PERFORMANCES . TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT BOTHROYD AND I POSTED PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS YOU ON ANOTHER THREAD

I know Darcy isn't playing regularly but some of his performances when he has played this season such as Scunthorpe away have been shocking. He had a great game away to Swansea so it's a shame he's throwing his career away. My mate lives in Blackwood and reglarly sees him out on the lash, he was slaughtered christmas eve for example, doesn't help himself at all.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 pm

I hope we win Saturday, I hope we win all our remaining games, i hope we then get promoted, i hope Dave Jones does well with City in the Premiership,,,WE DO DESERVE IT!!!

I hope. :old:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:57 am

We should really ask the question if the players need moivating for a premiership push by the manager are their hearts really in it the same when i sae before someone saying dj couldne get them motivated for the play off final if a PRO footballer cant get themselves motivated for a PLAY OFF FINAL they are in the wrong game

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 am

BEEP AHM wrote:I promised myself not to open any threads about DJ but I succumbed, and low and behold it was the same old crap.

Now then, DJ is not covering himself in glory, far from it, however, why don't you DJ haters stop grasping the easy option and start spreading the blame?

1) Jay Bothroyd - who couldn't give a f**k now we have put him in the shop window and his mind is on which prem team he'd like to join next season.

2) Michael Chopra - whose idea of big match preparation is to party and drown his sorrows after doing his bollocks on the horses.
And people say Koumas head is not right, f**k me Chopra is well prepared aint he.

Shall we spread the blame then, and this doesnt mean DJ is exempt. All I ask is the club care half as much as we do and I will be happy. That aint going to happen as long as they pick up massive wages and think they are billy big bollocks. Give me a team of Jason Perrys any day.

And it's not DJ's fault both keepers get injured at the same time, thats definately cost us points, Bywaters crap.........

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:57 pm

1 - Many people say on here that the only thing DJ can do is man manage
+
2 - Jay is a lazy t**t and Chopra out partying before a big game?

= Shocker that DJ is being ripped apart from fans??, No.
Justified? Hell yes

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:53 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:I promised myself not to open any threads about DJ but I succumbed, and low and behold it was the same old crap.

DAVE JONES IS AT FAULT he signed them he manages them

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

DAVE JONES IS AT FAULT he signed them he manages them

Already said DJ is not blameless but you don't think Chops n Jay aren't taking the piss? Both their careers would be down the toilet if it weren't for CCFC and thats how they repay us. They are taking the piss out of every City fan. But almost everybody sees the whipping boy DJ as the target. Take the blinkers off ffs