Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SQUAD ALL UP AND READY FOR TOMORROW

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Dont know why Terry keeps printing our players are walking wounded and are ill, they were all in today and are fit for tomorrow.

NINIAN STAND :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SQUAD ALL UP AND READY FOR TOMORROW

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Because he's a tw*t. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Section A wrote:i heard Burke is dropped, chops,both and Mcormack to start, thats what i heard today.

Lets hope it ain't true, and he plays Whitts in the middle like he did on Tuesday.
The amount of through balls to Chopra from Whitts was very similar to McPhails style.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:59 pm

I really want us to win tomorrow. Seriously. I loved the FA Cup trips and I hope we do all we can to get there again. Who says you can't have league and cup success? They said we'd never make the Final in 2008! f**k them, f**k the trends, f**k the history, f**k me Wembley, here we come!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Zabier wrote:I really want us to win tomorrow. Seriously. I loved the FA Cup trips and I hope we do all we can to get there again. Who says you can't have league and cup success? They said we'd never make the Final in 2008! f**k them, f**k the trends, f**k the history, f**k me Wembley, here we come!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it! Is this the influence of Saddles? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Saddles plus that Friday feeling! It's a dangerously positive combination!