Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS IT TRUE WHERE GETTING TAKEN STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm

IF SO IM GUTTED :(

Re: IS IT TRUE WHERE GETTING TAKEN STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Not trying to be big and clever, but i'm guessing it's your first visit to Millwall isn't it?

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:00 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Not trying to be big and clever, but i'm guessing it's your first visit to Millwall isn't it?

Gwyn, I have been there 3 times (To the Old Den) and will shortly be awarded a medal for Gallantry to recognise this achievement you got love the Millwall virgins bless 'em :roll: :D

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Guys the misses and I are going up Friday what boozer will you all be in? I'm going to try the Blind Begger might have a couple of shots in there!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 pm

bluebirds949 wrote:IF SO IM GUTTED :(

Go on the train

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Xcasual wrote:
bluebirds949 wrote:IF SO IM GUTTED :(

Go on the train

And then get frog marched down a steel corridor right to the away end entrance meaning you'll never get the chance to spy the delights of South Bermondsey. On the bright side, at least you'll have some daylight hours to take in the stunning views unlike us the other week, come to think of it...................... Anyway, those of you who are going, keep safe.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:05 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Not trying to be big and clever, but i'm guessing it's your first visit to Millwall isn't it?

yes it sure is and cant wait :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Guys the misses and I are going up Friday what boozer will you all be in? I'm going to try the Blind Begger might have a couple of shots in there!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Blind Beggar might be worth a stab :D