Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: IF WE DONT GO UP AND THE

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Too true, I think if we don;t go up this year it will take a few years to get back to the position we were earlier in the season.
Saying that being underdogs seem to suit Cardiff and especially it's supporters better than when we are favourites that's for sure.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:17 pm

how the hell is my post above yours, when I was replying to you... something wrong with this forum today!

IF WE DONT GO UP AND THE

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Wolves and the likes of WBA Or the Blues come down I have to say we will have one hell of a job to get near the top again next season. The players these teams have, and remember they have already been playing with each other for a full season so they will be use to each other. We will have very little chance at all of going up in a Auto place again,so next year would be a play off place I would say is the best we could hope for. and the way things are going It looks like the writing is on the wall.
But even so We MUST stay with it and give it all we can and just hope for the best till its not possibly for us to do.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 pm

:lol: I dont know mate, but this forum has had a few problems today , Annis told me on FB.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Everyone said after we lost in the play/off final that it was our last chance, keep the faith

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Everyone said after we lost in the play/off final that it was our last chance, keep the faith

You got to be the most positive supporter on here,keep it up youngman :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm

boxerbob wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Everyone said after we lost in the play/off final that it was our last chance, keep the faith

You got to be the most positive supporter on here,keep it up youngman :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree with 2blue, we need to ktf :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:30 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:how the hell is my post above yours, when I was replying to you... something wrong with this forum today!

that happened to one of my posts earlier :?

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:36 pm

I agree with you in principal Luke, but every year we also hear how the Championship will get harder to get out of.

The problem is that statement only ever seems to apply to Cardiff seeing as every other f**ker seems to get out of it without too much trouble :lol:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I agree with you in principal Luke, but every year we also hear how the Championship will get harder to get out of.

The problem is that statement only ever seems to apply to Cardiff seeing as every other f**ker seems to get out of it without too much trouble :lol:

Everyone says the championship gets harder every year and yet everyone says this is the weakest for years.

IMO the championship will always be tough, look at boro who were massive red hot favourites and are battling relegation. Leicester a couple of seasons ago spent good money and went down. Even this season we see teams at the bottom of the league taking points off the top irrelevant of what quality they have.

I just think never say never, us city fans always look for the worst scenario.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:27 pm

I cant see that its weakest for years, just cos no one have run away with it shows me its really hard.
every one is dropping points and then picks them self up and makes another push,well all but us anyway.
I think it will go right down to the very last 2 games and may even be sorted out by goals % . That is why we really need to start putting goals away and try to keep a few more clean sheets.