Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra out-maybe not as bad as we think

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Just think back to Bellers debut. Chops goes off early. Burkie comes on. We win 4-0.

We can do it without him.

Re: Chopra out-maybe not as bad as we think

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Clutching at straws, losing our most talented striker until next season is terrible news.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Clutching at straws, losing our most talented striker until next season is terrible news.

Agreed but he has a point, I dont think our form was to bad when he was out for a month

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Clutching at straws, losing our most talented striker until next season is terrible news.

Of course it is bad news that he is out but we are not like the JBs and a 1 man team.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Agreed but he has a point, I dont think our form was to bad when he was out for a month

7 games played Won 4 - Draw 1 - Lost 2 ..In the time Chops was out. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Only 1 prob with that, Jay was on form but hopefully he will start with Parkin :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

7 games played Won 4 - Draw 1 - Lost 2 ..In the time Chops was out. :ayatollah:

I love it when someone comes up with the answer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:16 pm

But the whole team was playing well then, now its another thing. We need to score 3 goals in a match to have any chance of winning the game.