Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WE SHOULD COUNT OUR SELVES LUCKY"

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:49 pm

That we got owners with ambition

Last season was when the malysians decided to get involved with cardiff city
We know there ambition and that is to achieve Premier League football
If that is achieved this season or not, no one knows but the ambition will always be there from our owners. We know how much it means to them to go up. ie the wages they are paying this season, and the players they got for us. ie Bellamy, olofinjana, keinan etc.

I believe if we dont go up, the ambition will still be there. There not going to think that we'll have a year off and start again the year after

The ambition is massive and they want this more than us. They want Cardiff in the premership

Thats why if we dont go up this season, i believe they will back us again for next season to give it another go.
They have pumped money into this club left, right and centre. So there not going to back down and sell up.

They're in it for the long term as they have stated many times

We should count ourselves lucky.

Last years defeat in the playoff final, we all thought that was the last shot of achieving premier league football

But look at us know, in another fantastic position, for our 3rd season in a row.

Look at Bristol City for example, lost the playoff final.
Where are they now? :roll:
The future did look bright for them when they signed David James, and also had steve coppil as there manager but how things have changed for them

We're lucky to have had these runs, and its been a pleasure to support cardiff city. as we are a Massive club in the championship.

But it is time to develop our selves in the premership

If we dont go up again this year, YES i will be gutted, but i think that we have the best future out of everyteam in the championship if they failed to go up.

Yes bothroyd would go, and bellamy, JET, burke

but we would probs sign olly and keep the rest and build again for the season

Before you ask, i still believe that we will go up whether its Automatcially or via the playoffs

Im just trying to reiterate that the future is still bright for City, if we fail to go up.

We aint a one team wonder like Bristol City.

We will have the backing from the owners to continue our push

Time to get behing the lads for the rest of the season

Im taking a point at millwall, and expecting a big run of wins in april :D

BLUEBIRDS :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "WE SHOULD COUNT OUR SELVES LUCKY"

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Quality post mate :ayatollah:

Some very good points made...the Malaysians underpin our drive and whole strategy - if indeed they do hang around and they seem to be men of their word then I fully agree if we fail to go up they will continue their efforts next season.

Nice bit of mental security for us all there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Well said mate..
with you all the way, lets wait and see b4 slagging,,, good post. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 pm

JonScam wrote:Quality post mate :ayatollah:

Some very good points made...the Malaysians underpin our drive and whole strategy - if indeed they do hang around and they seem to be men of their word then I fully agree if we fail to go up they will continue their efforts next season.

Nice bit of mental security for us all there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: