Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: My dad was down at the Vale earlier

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
coppler wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Out of 5 training days a week DJ spends two of them golfing while Terry Burton takes the training, at the same time as this is happening, DJ is having his car valeted, his PA fills his car up with petrol on the Clubs account.
On the days DJ does some of the training DJ goes in a golf bug to the training while the rest walk. Rem training only lasts about 2 half hrs a day. hmm

are you stalking him?

:lol:

Yes until he leaves :lol:

Its been a hard 6 yrs following about the golf courses. :lol:

why don`t you just introduce him to dai hunt ! job done :lol:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 pm

It seems dave jones is running our club like a business director.

he picks the team, he leaves his right hand man to do the grafting well he sits their with his arms folded and relaxes.
typical smug im the boss dont need to work make other coaching staff work attitude.

in my oppinion people like tony pulis and holloway who graft with there players get better responses.

coincedently they have both made the premier league

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Say what you want about Jones, hes feeling the pressure, was down the vale briefly today and he was screaming at the players on the training pitch. He is rarely out there let alone screaming the odds in a 7 a side match. Jay looked very sharp and went crazy when he scored.
As for Jones what he does after training is up to him and im sure hes a decent enought bloke.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:20 am

brewer918 wrote:if i was the city manager, i wouldnt be playing golf with only 9 games to go, after training with the lads I would be studying videos of all our upcoming teams & doing everything i could to get us promoted!! sorry but with the pressure on him at the moment he should be 100% football, he can go on a golfing holiday at the end of the season & celebrate promotion hopefully!!

WTF???? Get a life....DJ obviously has!!!!

At least he wasn't partying the night before an important game!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:29 am

as much as i dont like the guy. nothing wrong with him having a game of golf. if i could afford it, id play every day.
ASLONG AS HE PUTS IN THE HOURS AND WORK ON TRAINING PITCH FIRST. personally have no problem with it.