Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bristol city on bessemer rd

Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 pm

a mate of mine was walkin bac to his car on tuesday an 20 bristol city approached him sayin "lets fuckin do him" he replied come on guys im on my own they stil insisted on bashin him but 1 bristol lad found GOD an said yeah he is on own leave him,, this they did ... shame ely trendies wher not there to sort <well that blackswan chap called us thugs other day wen we wer the most law abiding citizens you wood care to meet <annis well agree to that lol> anyway back to situation he was left alone but alot of teams bully lesser numbers of ours an with bristol city althou i have 2 great friends who follow them they are both 40 odd its there younger dudes doing it ,,, as i writ about in dairy soul crew books ? they will come unstuck 1 day ! hear hear i hear you all shout :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: bristol city on bessemer rd

Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm

hear hear :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:41 pm

ely trendy wrote:a mate of mine was walkin bac to his car on tuesday an 20 bristol city approached him sayin "lets fuckin do him" he replied come on guys im on my own they stil insisted on bashin him but 1 bristol lad found GOD an said yeah he is on own leave him,, this they did ... shame ely trendies wher not there to sort <well that blackswan chap called us thugs other day wen we wer the most law abiding citizens you wood care to meet <annis well agree to that lol> anyway back to situation he was left alone but alot of teams bully lesser numbers of ours an with bristol city althou i have 2 great friends who follow them they are both 40 odd its there younger dudes doing it ,,, as i writ about in dairy soul crew books ? they will come unstuck 1 day ! hear hear i hear you all shout :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A mate of mine was walking across Coronation Park after the game, when about 200 Bristol city fans set upon him, FOR NO REASON. They also hit his missus around. He says there was then a big dome thing in the sky with multi-coloured lights which came down to about 100 ft, and a beam of light shone down all over the Bristol City crew. Then, they all seemed to float up into the beam, the big dome thing vanished, and my mate and his missus felt much better.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Worrying for me as I am making my own way to trashton gate on Tuesday, I'm sure I'll be fine though....

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:37 pm

think some1 is takin the michael

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:38 pm

ely trendy wrote:think some1 is takin the michael

i think your probably right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: