Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOCCER AM ANY LAST MIN IDEAS LADS?

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Off to London tomorrow for Soccer AM, any last min ideas? Going to get hammered tomo night, so i'll be looking perfect for hells bells sat morning. Bluebirds!!!!!!!!

Re: SOCCER AM ANY LAST MIN IDEAS LADS?

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 pm

youve got to stare out tubes... put the fucker in his place. and please dont shout terry burtons barmy army. Davey Jones took us to 3 wembley trips and can still do it. get behind all the boys and make some noise. dont forget.....Shoes off, if you hate swansea, shoes off !

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm

I got wasted the night/ morning when I went on there. let me tell you will regret it mark my words.
You will find that Helen is a foul mouthed chain smoking tramp who will not give you the time of day let alone a knee trembler

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Tubzo wrote:I got wasted the night/ morning when I went on there. let me tell you will regret it mark my words.
You will find that Helen is a foul mouthed chain smoking tramp who will not give you the time of day let alone a knee trembler

haha that made me giggle, she's comes across like a bit of a girl on there doesnt she!! :lol:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:11 pm

:lol: you've got to do the shoes off chant that was mentioned earlier. mention the forum!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Tubzo wrote:I got wasted the night/ morning when I went on there. let me tell you will regret it mark my words.

Did you go with 'Kez' and co? :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:11 am

Do the ayotollah Tubsey !??

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:17 am

bobbankbandit wrote:youve got to stare out tubes... put the fucker in his place. and please dont shout terry burtons barmy army. Davey Jones took us to 3 wembley trips and can still do it. get behind all the boys and make some noise. dont forget.....Shoes off, if you hate swansea, shoes off !

Defo the "shoes off" song :ayatollah:

It'll drive 'em barmy....and the Jacks won't like it either!! :lol:

Get Hells Belles and any worthwhile guests to 'Do the Ayatollah' too!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 am

the one big thing is ''score more goals than the jacks FFS'' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Practice your penalties :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:39 am

" Shoes off ............... if you love Cardiff " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:04 am

lmao. if you guys dont mention the forum we're all going to be dissapointed :D WE'RE THE FORUM WE'RE THE FORUM :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:06 am

and dont forget to take a few copies of Annis's books to display on the sofas there ;)

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:43 am

Vintage 63 wrote:and dont forget to take a few copies of Annis's books to display on the sofas there ;)

:lol: quality

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 am

All wear your best 'lads' gear rather than City tops.