Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS BELIEVES IN DJ

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 pm

So much so he has bet DAVE JONES and his team to beat Millwall :D :ayatollah:

Re: ANNIS BELIEVES IN DJ

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:So much so he has bet DAVE JONES and his team to beat Millwall :D :ayatollah:

Yes I have made my second Bet of the Season. £20 on City to Beat Millwall :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
My last bet was Ramsey to Score on his last home game for City and City to Win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Please everyone calm down, I am just having a laugh on here tonight, If I did not the way everyone has been lately I could hang myself.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39815 :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:So much so he has bet DAVE JONES and his team to beat Millwall :D :ayatollah:

Yes I have made my second Bet of the Season. £20 on City to Beat Millwall :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Please everyone calm down, I am just having a laugh on here tonight, If I did not the way everyone has been lately I could hang myself.

YOU GOT A BOOK TO WRITE FIRST :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

My last bet was Ramsey to Score on his last home game for City and City to Win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Would you want City to lose against Millwall if it meant DJ would be gone and Poyet or Houghton got the last 8 games ???

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

YOU GOT A BOOK TO WRITE FIRST :lol: :ayatollah:

Just got back to writing :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I Should not say anything...But I Can Confirm that Annis has had the above bet on Cardiff,as he says. :ayatollah:

But Nothing on DJ to win a Major ;)

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:43 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I Should not say anything...But I Can Confirm that Annis has had the above bet on Cardiff,as he says. :ayatollah:
:lol: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39815 :lol: :ayatollah:

But Nothing on DJ to win a Major ;)

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Would you want City to lose against Millwall if it meant DJ would be gone and Poyet or Houghton got the last 8 games ???

I will answer this question if you start it as a TOPIC ON ITS OWN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:21 pm

What's the odds on us to win as someone mentioned millwall were fav?

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Would you want City to lose against Millwall if it meant DJ would be gone and Poyet or Houghton got the last 8 games ???[/quote]

I will answer this question if you start it as a TOPIC ON ITS OWN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

OK Mate will do

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:08 pm

im going to out £100 on us to win, then i cant lose, unless we bloody draw ;) :D

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Lets hope you win that bet then, 10 to 1 is it again like u said to me your bet on Rambo scoring was :ayatollah: