Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FROM AN EX DIRECTOR OF CARDIFF CITY

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Just received this on My Wall, on Face Book
Simon is an ex Director(during Rick Wrights era) 3 years as a Director.

Simon Williams, To Annis, if we do not clear the debt and bring in 4 players ( at least 2 that cost a total of £3.5 million pounds, then we have all be lied to, and PR,s position will not only be untenable but probably illegal as he will have harvested monies from the fans for season tickets on the false and malicious "promise" that the cash would all go to DJ for team strengthening in January, they have 8 days left to full fill those hollow promises. They are all aload of shisters as far as i am concerned. They seems to be desperatly hawking our club around to all insundry to keep their cosy little dividens rolling in !!!

Re: FROM AN EX DIRECTOR OF CARDIFF CITY

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Yes I agree. They are laughing at us, they really are, something really needs to be done and now.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just received this on My Wall, on Face Book

Simon Williams, To Annis, if we do not clear the debt and bring in 4 players ( at least 2 that cost a total of £3.5 million pounds, then we have all be lied to, and PR,s position will not only be untenable but probably illegal as he will have harvested monies from the fans for season tickets on the false and malicious "promise" that the cash would all go to DJ for team strengthening in January, they have 8 days left to full fill those hollow promises. They are all aload of shisters as far as i am concerned. They seems to be desperatly hawking our club around to all insundry to keep their cosy little dividens rolling in !!!

As I posted earlier, 104 board meetings, and nobody has done diddlypip about Ridsdale. Now I bet they wish they dad.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:36 pm

MAYBE SADDLES HAS SOME GOOD NEWS FOR US ;)

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:36 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:

As I posted earlier, 104 board meetings, and nobody has done diddlypip about Ridsdale. Now I bet they wish they dad.

Your right Monkfish and it stinks.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm

everyone can see that we are being shafted, even some current board members, the fans know it, hell even ridsdale knows it.... surely he cant and wont get away with it................ will he? :?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:

And as I replied to you earlier:

"Borley's in a minority of one. The other Board members, Whitely, Harris, Flitcroft were all appointed by Ridsdale no doubt with the promise that they'd make plenty of money when the club is sold. Since Hall stood down not even PMG are represented on the Board. In those circumstances, it's hardly a surprise that PR is still there is it?

Reading between the lines it looks like Guy and Borley are finally trying to force Ridsdale out but it's hard to imagine the current Board voting him out."

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 pm

If or when PR doesn't deliver. I feel he should have no option but to step down. As the fans would have lost faith in him if they haven't already. Current and Ex Board Member have lost faith in him also future investors won't even look at us with him at our club. What does that say about the person that we are dealing with? Only thing is I can't see him doing the right thing and going without a fight. And I don't just mean with the lads in the stands. He will put the meetings off until the last and just keep spining and spining. :evil:

Could he get sack for being the club into disrepute?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Will he deliver within the 8 days, thats the big question.

At the moment it seems highly unlikely, it also looks like we will not be paying for any new players only having loan players, which was not part of the deal. :evil:

WE NEED SOME GOOD NEWS, I CANT TAKE THE SPIN, LIES OR SHIT NO MORE. :cry:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 pm

I believe he will try one spectacular stunt

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:39 pm

we will be sold to ben steele next week.
If he does not want to do a proper job of due dilligance and has the 40 mill in used fivers Risdale will take it.
Problem is if he offers Risdale a job...........

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:43 pm

robbo wrote:we will be sold to ben steele next week.
If he does not want to do a proper job of due dilligance and has the 40 mill in used fivers Risdale will take it.
Proble is if he offers Risdale a job...........

If your scenario is correct Bob then Ben Steele has already publicly said he would want PR to stay

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:
robbo wrote:we will be sold to ben steele next week.
Proble is if he offers Risdale a job...........

If your scenario is correct Bob then Ben Steele has already publicly said he would want PR to stay

PR Will only be able to sell it all if the other shareholders agree, he can however sell his own and then become an employee and he has about a week to do it!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:I believe he will try one spectacular stunt

What like signing Joe!!!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Speedy Blue wrote:

What like signing Joe!!!

It will be a statement rather than an action, I believe

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Speedy Blue wrote:

What like signing Joe!!!

It will be a statement rather than an action, I believe

But will it be his last, thats the 64 billion dollar question?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:47 pm

I'll buy it for 2 bob and a bag of sherbert lemons :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 am

ihatealiens wrote:I'll buy it for 2 bob and a bag of sherbert lemons :lol:

Think the going rate is £2m!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:36 am

Really cant see anyone coming in before the window closes, and I do worry that we will lose a player before the window. Getting Joe to sign a new contract would not be a big enough statement for me, expecially as he is going to miss the rest of the season!

This season has promised so much yet we are in danger of missing out again.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 am

In regards players moving out, I don't think it will happen, but it would be very interesting to see what would happen if we received no bids for any player of note, with the only offer on the table being £2m in cash upfront from Swansea for Bothroyd.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:01 am

simon has just said what we all know,everyone is pissed right off with pr the prick.at present we have been led up the garden path and taken for a ride.i cant see the problem getting resolved and new players drafted in.HOPE I AM WRONG

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 am

We want Riddler OUT!