Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have a good trip to Millwall everyone!!

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Heading down the pub now for a few pints before catching the bus that's taking us to Bristol Airport around 2:30am. Hope everyone has a safe trip to Millwall and doesn't get too drunk on the forum bus, and most importantly let's get those 3 vital points.

Krakow here I come :ayatollah:

Re: Have a good trip to Millwall everyone!!

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Cheers mate, enjoy your trip to Poland :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:07 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Heading down the pub now for a few pints before catching the bus that's taking us to Bristol Airport around 2:30am. Hope everyone has a safe trip to Millwall and doesn't get too drunk on the forum bus, and most importantly let's get those 3 vital points.

did you take my advice after and go to magic roundabout? :lol: have a good one. 3 points saturday :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 pm

lewis91 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Heading down the pub now for a few pints before catching the bus that's taking us to Bristol Airport around 2:30am. Hope everyone has a safe trip to Millwall and doesn't get too drunk on the forum bus, and most importantly let's get those 3 vital points.

did you take my advice after and go to magic roundabout? :lol: have a good one. 3 points saturday :ayatollah:

I will try that one when I get back :lol:

Cheers blue nile :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

:lol: enjoy your trip mate

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Enjoy yourself Chris hope u have a great trip :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:15 am

Fook me, good thing i had a couple of hours on the coach for a bit of sleep as we had a few shots in the pub. Chillin out having a pint at the airport now.