Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gus Poyett / Alan Whitley nicked.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Funny how 2 things i have pointed out before and slagged off for now again come to light and opinions now are totally different - couldnt make it up!

Re: Gus Poyett / Alan Whitley nicked.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Daya wrote:Funny how 2 things i have pointed out before and slagged off for now again come to light and opinions now are totally different - couldnt make it up!

SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

Getting slagged for the Young Guns as the present time- i'm right again!

Fcking shambles - all the money raised in the world wouldnt prevent this lot from fcking it up!!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Daya wrote:
Funny how 2 things i have pointed out before and slagged off for now again come to light and opinions now are totally different - couldnt make it up!

SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

Look at me Look at me!

In your first post you have a go for people expressing their (changed) opinions; and in the second you have a go at people for not expressing an opinion! - You're right "you couldn't make it up"

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Daya wrote:

SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

Look at me Look at me!

In your first post you have a go for people expressing their (changed) opinions; and in the second you have a go at people for not expressing an opinion! - You're right "you couldn't make it up"

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME !!! NAH - OPEN YOUR f*cking EYES!!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Open my eyes to what?

You make statements, some people agree others disagree. Then, at a later date some people chage their mind. What am I opening my eyes to?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Open my eyes to what?

You make statements, some people agree others disagree. Then, at a later date some people chage their mind. What am I opening my eyes to?

Blind faith - prevents.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:01 pm

I've not had blind faith in anyone who's run, owned or had any sort of power at this club for the last 40 years, and anyone who has is naive at best.

As supporters, we should support the club (with a weary eye); not look to undermine without due reason. Plenty of people in the media & fans from other clubs are more than capable of fulfilling that role.