Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PAUL GASCOIGNE....

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:29 am

WHATs everyones thoughts on this guy???
just seen a clip on ssn. hes been in therapy for 5 weeks, he looks better mind. just he cant stay off it lol

Re: PAUL GASCOIGNE....

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:32 am

Clown

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 am

who ? me or him :D :D

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

:lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:44 am

earnieblue wrote::lol:

who you effing laughing at? :D :D

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 am

nugent wrote:WHATs everyones thoughts on this guy???
just seen a clip on ssn. hes been in therapy for 5 weeks, he looks better mind. just he cant stay off it lol

Not kidding when I say he is the best footballer I have seen play live. He obviously has issues, but if you read his autobiography then you will understand more. Brilliant read, funny, informative and sad.

Great talent, who if he joined Man U instead of Spurs when he had the chance would have gone on to be the best in the world easily. Glad to see him looking better yesterday because over last cpl of years he has been on the brink...........

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 am

Forget the football the man is a prick.

Lost his family, money, any future in sport, health...for what?

Booze :roll:

MUG

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 am

He's just turned up in Japan with some lager and a fishing rod.............

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 am

PtB wrote:He's just turned up in Japan with some lager and a fishing rod.............

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That tickled me that

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 am

Happy to help :lol:

In all seriousness, I feel sorry for the bloke. Alcoholism becomes a disease and I;ve seen at close quarters how it can affect people, especially if they don't get the right support. He was sent to London and Italy with only muppets as friend and an ex wife who loved his money(in my opinion). Footballers began to earn silly amounts of money and with no idea how to use it properly and there's a stream of them who went down wobbly roads. No wonder they all have 4 or 5 advisors now, at least when they spend money on these guys, they ain't killing themeslves!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Forget the football the man is a prick.

Lost his family, money, any future in sport, health...for what?

Booze :roll:

MUG

Booze is an addiction, yep he lost his mrs who was/is a money grabbing attention seeker like her daughter, however he will regret relationship with his son. He has money, more than you could swing a stick at, just needs to get his health together to still have a future in sport...............

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 am

PtB wrote:Happy to help :lol:

In all seriousness, I feel sorry for the bloke. Alcoholism becomes a disease and I;ve seen at close quarters how it can affect people, especially if they don't get the right support. He was sent to London and Italy with only muppets as friend and an ex wife who loved his money(in my opinion). Footballers began to earn silly amounts of money and with no idea how to use it properly and there's a stream of them who went down wobbly roads. No wonder they all have 4 or 5 advisors now, at least when they spend money on these guys, they ain't killing themeslves!

Agree in a sense what your saying mate, but as a family man who loves his kids more than anything in this world I just think he's a daft selfish idiot. It's not only himself he's hurting.

He chose his friends & Mrs...Glad he's still alive to be honest & hope he sorts himself out. Just another Georgie Best.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:21 am

Any man who see's alcohol more important than his family are not worth a wank

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:23 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Any man who see's alcohol more important than his family are not worth a wank

Thank you. 100% SPOT ON.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 am

PtB wrote:He's just turned up in Japan with some lager and a fishing rod.............

U fuckin nutter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 am

feel very very sorry for the man. he could have been my father in law, after his drunken daughter visited newport for a night out :o :D

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:25 am

milly44 wrote:feel very very sorry for the man. he could have been my father in law, after his drunken daughter visited newport for a night out :o :D

Bianca??

See her out a lot always trolleyed & loves a trip to the bogs for more than a sniff of bugle :twisted:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:28 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
milly44 wrote:feel very very sorry for the man. he could have been my father in law, after his drunken daughter visited newport for a night out :o :D

Bianca??

See her out a lot always trolleyed & loves a trip to the bogs for more than a sniff of bugle :twisted:

oh yes she was off her face. ;)

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:35 am

milly44 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Bianca??

oh yes she was off her face. ;)

Would defo blow my beans up it to be fair

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 am

Great player, unfortunaly mentaly unstable..

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:17 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Any man who see's alcohol more important than his family are not worth a wank

well said mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

blue nile wrote:Great player, unfortunaly mentaly unstable..

agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Feel sorry for him, every time you think hes changed he ends up in the news for doing something stupid again.

Although the words "Moaty, its Gazza!" will live with me forever

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 pm

PtB wrote:Happy to help :lol:

Sorry Minty but it gets right up my arse when people describe Alcoholism as a Disease. How can it be a disease ? No one forces them to throw excess amounts of Booze down there necks, and its personally insulting to People with real Diseases such as Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's, Dementia, ETC. What Alcys and drug addicts have is an addiction nothing else it is self inflicting. That is my opinion of it. DISEASE my f*cking Arse.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Bianca??

See her out a lot always trolleyed & loves a trip to the bogs for more than a sniff of bugle :twisted:[/quote]
oh yes she was off her face. ;)[/quote]

Would defo blow my beans up it to be fair[/quote]
FAMILY MAN !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: