Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GETHIN JENKINS AND HIS CREW STRIKE AGAIN

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Two " young guns" being pissed about - 24hrs notice for a game, sees them kicked out their local side.

Run worse than a disused coal mine .

Come on Gwyn sort it out - this is your promotion. :roll:

Re: GETHIN JENKINS AND HIS CREW STRIKE AGAIN

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Are you on about the game tomorrow.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:34 pm

birchblue wrote:Are you on about the game tomorrow.

yes mate , 24 hrs notice, fcking typical, but what else would you expect from these clowns. Gwyn will tell us different though of course :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:42 pm

I thought the whole idea of the development centres was to put tallented players who have been scouted by the club to get assessd by the coaches who would then recommend to the academy for trials.
Why is it any tom dick and harry can turn up for these trials why the parents who have there kids in these centres paying £25 a course miss out.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Lawrence Hallett- should have sent the email 2 weeks ago, - he forgot!!! oh and guess why on a Saturday, because his Club side play on a Sunday !!! so suits him down to the ground.

Joke , shambles call it what you want but thats exactly what it is right through from top to bottom.

CEO ..... thats a laugh on its own !! Directors on fraud charges, Manager couldnt win a game of cricket against the Indian cricket team , its such a great shame to see such a great club run like a frigging jumble sale.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 pm

birchblue wrote:I thought the whole idea of the development centres was to put tallented players who have been scouted by the club to get assessd by the coaches who would then recommend to the academy for trials.
Why is it any tom dick and harry can turn up for these trials why the parents who have there kids in these centres paying £25 a course miss out.

i think we might be on about a different thing here mate - but with so many cocks up , its easy to understand why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Big Gwyn , sort it out, :lol: :lol: :lol: the futures bright the futures blue and all that!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: