Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Young guns Dilema- your opinion

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Thought i had better give the full address of the situation and show how unproffessional the Club is run headed up by Gethin Jenkins and his blind faith crew ( same attitude that affects the first team and right through out the Club in my opinion - and once falling away when it counts)

Anyway 2 x U12 players get 24 hrs notice to go to a Development Day on Saturday Morning.

They are now already totally torn between what to do on Saturday, their parents are in a right dilema too , take a development day trial with Cardiff or play for their local club in a top of the table clash.

The Club , thats Cardiff were supposed to send the email notice 2 weeks ago, this would have allowed the game to be cancelled,- The so called proffesional football club - FORGOT Simple as that. Great staff you have Mr Jenkins.

This has also caused great friction within the local club, again thanks to Cardiff City, so much for football in the Community Mr Jenkins!!

On top of this Mr Jenkins it appears your Staff have switched the City event to a Saturday in order that your own Staff's local side can continue with their fixture as they play in Newport on a SUNDAY , when these development days are normally played!!!

Well Mr Jenkins, whilst yes personally i think you are an arsehole anyway and just a little brown noser , the same view of many of the Clubs Directors , avoiding that- it goes to quantify you cant control your staff and are totally unproffesional in what you do and your set up and system is a mockery.

Its just ANOTHER example of what SHAM you put out. Whats more laughable is that you have some staff in Malaysia in order to set up a system over there? - you can't even frigging run one in your back yard!!!!

I havent bothered with the spell check- thought i would follow trait and be as unproffesional as yourself.

Must dash, trying to sort out the fall out of another Cardiff City under Gethin Jenkins cock up of 2 11 year old Young Guns badly treated by Cardiff City!!

Find the next Ramsey you shout - you be f*cking lucky!!