Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Center parcs - sherwood forest

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Anyone been? im off there monday.

Re: Center parcs - sherwood forest

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:32 pm

yes brilliant.bit of a trek to get there though other side of nottingham.youll have a great time though,are you taking family?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Humphry's wrote:Anyone been? im off there monday.

WATCH OUT FOR THE MEN IN TIGHTS :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm

herefordblue wrote:yes brilliant.bit of a trek to get there though other side of nottingham.youll have a great time though,are you taking family?

yeh missus and the 2 little uns. reckon 3.5 hours?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm

yes thats about right.great when you get there though.have a good time.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Been there, about 5 years ago now mrs was pregnant on our 1st daughter. Absolutely loved the place loads to do, found it pretty steep in prices tbh, alcohol wasnt cheap when going out, food pretty reasonable all around. we tried most things around the site.

Apartment was basic, all what you need really weather was great ?(we went summer time)

dont think we would go back to sherwood forest 1, but try another elsewhere.

Enjoy

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Watch your bike - had mine stolen in October.
Cut through the perimeter fencing and stole around 8 bikes in an hour according to Security.

Bye the way - my first post.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 pm

I have been to the Longleat one for the first time last Oct, I didnt think I would like it, One of My best ever Family holidays , re-booked. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 pm

citydesign wrote:Watch your bike - had mine stolen in October.
Cut through the perimeter fencing and stole around 8 bikes in an hour according to Security.

WELCOME TO THE BOARD :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:17 pm

citydesign wrote:Watch your bike - had mine stolen in October.

Welcome on BOARD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have been to the Longleat one for the first time last Oct, I didnt think I would like it, One of My best ever Family holidays , re-booked. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We've been to Sherwood the once, Longleat over a dozen times - and booked again for Easter. Fantastic place - my misses would rather go there than abroad (except Florida lol).

Can be as relaxing or as busy as you want. Surroundings are spectacular and weather is pretty much immaterial - loads to do inside. All excited now :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I have been to the Longleat one for the first time last Oct, I didnt think I would like it, One of My best ever Family holidays , re-booked. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We've been to Sherwood the once, Longleat over a dozen times - and booked again for Easter. Fantastic place - my misses would rather go there than abroad (except Florida lol).

Can be as relaxing or as busy as you want. Surroundings are spectacular and weather is pretty much immaterial - loads to do inside. All excited now :ayatollah:

Yes def I recommend Centre parcs and there is so much to do, also you feel you have cut the outside world away from you, banning cars on the site is great. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:42 pm

all good then roll on Sunday.