Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To my fellow positive Platambos -

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm

My gut feeling was that some of the good news we are all waiting for would have been announced today. I apologise unreservedly if expectations were raised but i can assure you that the feeling in my water is still very much there. Stuff has happened today and it looks like an announcement will now be next week - when i can be more specific i will let you know but in the meantime stay positive - win tomorrow and its on again regarding winning the FA Cup so lets sing our boys to victory and shout down the moaning negative numptees!! PLATAMBOS !! PLATAMBOS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: To my fellow positive Platambos -

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:My gut feeling was that some of the good news we are all waiting for would have been announced today. I apologise unreservedly if expectations were raised but i can assure you that the feeling in my water is still very much there. Stuff has happened today and it looks like an announcement will now be next week - when i can be more specific i will let you know but in the meantime stay positive - win tomorrow and its on again regarding winning the FA Cup so lets sing our boys to victory and shout down the moaning negative numptees!! PLATAMBOS !! PLATAMBOS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Saddles, just tell us mate.

Or at least give us a clue as in whether it's a player or a debt being payed off.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Urine infection more like mate.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Ross Young wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:My gut feeling was that some of the good news we are all waiting for would have been announced today. I apologise unreservedly if expectations were raised but i can assure you that the feeling in my water is still very much there. Stuff has happened today and it looks like an announcement will now be next week - when i can be more specific i will let you know but in the meantime stay positive - win tomorrow and its on again regarding winning the FA Cup so lets sing our boys to victory and shout down the moaning negative numptees!! PLATAMBOS !! PLATAMBOS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Or at least give us a clue as in whether it's a player or a debt being payed off.

Ross it'll be a number of things including the ones you have mentioned - the blue touch paper is about to be lit!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm

FAO Blazing ....... I was so depressed when no news came thru today , is that your aim ? You wanna build us up and let us down so we get depressed ? People talk about the positivity in your posts but no one has mentioned the negativity that is left when your posts don't come true ???? So maybe instilling negativity is your aim ?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm

cobblers - you know nothing

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:FAO Blazing ....... I was so depressed when no news came thru today , is that your aim ? You wanna build us up and let us down so we get depressed ? People talk about the positivity in your posts but no one has mentioned the negativity that is left when your posts don't come true ???? So maybe instilling negativity is your aim ?

Sorry Gareth - we all have to stay patient, its coming :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:54 pm

so's christmas

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:FAO Blazing ....... I was so depressed when no news came thru today , is that your aim ? You wanna build us up and let us down so we get depressed ? People talk about the positivity in your posts but no one has mentioned the negativity that is left when your posts don't come true ???? So maybe instilling negativity is your aim ?

Sorry Gareth - we all have to stay patient, its coming :ayatollah:

Is there any point in me asking when ? Or are you just waiting for some good news so you can say "I told you" ?
If you're just playing a game and trying to get us to be positive for whatever reason then be honest and say so.

I agree that negativity is not good , so post positive stuff without comebacks instead ? Such as , Steve McPhail is training again , we are in the 4th round of FA Cup with a winnable game !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm

It's a Ridsdaleism, we'll hear next week, like we'll pay our tax bill in ten days, and the new players are coming soon, and the new investor will be announced tomorrow,everything is robust, we have struck a deal with HMRC. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:My gut feeling was that some of the good news we are all waiting for would have been announced today. I apologise unreservedly if expectations were raised but i can assure you that the feeling in my water is still very much there.

I think you need to get that checked out BS probably due to a bacterial infection in the bladder called WhataLoadofbollockscoccus

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 pm

i think he knows nothing. :banghead: :bootyshake: :cya: :dark1: :knob: :kermit: :blah5: :blah5: :pain10: :pottytrain5: :stfu: :violent1:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 pm

rob wrote:i think he knows nothing. :banghead: :bootyshake: :cya: :dark1: :knob: :kermit: :blah5: :blah5: :pain10: :pottytrain5: :stfu: :violent1:

i feel left down, and in a severe depression, and its saddles fault :mrgreen:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 pm

His posts are all complete lies to get everyone worked up. I'm not gonna add him as a foe but I might as well for all the credit his posts are worthy of.

Saddler, you still haven't answered my question. List the reasons why Ridsdale should stay.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3900

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Ross Young wrote:

There is no news he is full of shit.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 am

DaveSheffield wrote:His posts are all complete lies to get everyone worked up. I'm not gonna add him as a foe but I might as well for all the credit his posts are worthy of.

Saddler, you still haven't answered my question. List the reasons why Ridsdale should stay.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3900

Saddler will never answer questions Dave, ive also tried to get answers off him. He goes hiding :lol: